Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read a few posts mentioning depair but do not know what that is. Help me out guys!

Thanks! :lol:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Similar to:

"De PLane" "De Plane"

·
Super Moderator
64,138 Posts
The Pair assembly is only an anti-smog device. It injects fresh air into the exhaust ports to help burn off unspent gasses. By removing the assembly you will only really be cleaning up the top of the motor. No performance gains, fuel mileage increase, just better sounds from the exhaust. The depair you say, should be de-pair as slang or pair system removal. 8)

·
Registered
816 Posts
"dispair"..... is like sadness :oops: . like when it's snowing or raining and you can't ride your X. or when you want to buy something for your bike and your wife shoots you down with, "why do you need that for?" or when you get your credit card statement at the end of the month and find out how much junk you spent on your X. that's dispair :wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. Where exactly is it located and do I need to know anything special before removing it?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
This will explain everything.

http://www.despair.com

Oops. . . :oops: . . . .you said depair not despair. I thought you were looking for some demotivational techniques. My bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts