Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are those two blue screws that hold the plate down called? and where can I find other ones?

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
joliveto said:
what are those two blue screws that hold the plate down called? and where can I find other ones?
i think they are just blue reflectors. walmart, maybe even a bicycle shop. 8)

·
Ya-Hoo #4
988 Posts
topspin43 said:
Your local dealer will GIVE them to you.
Not if ya got it at Morgantown Honda they're to tight to give anything away :D I ask for a Helmet or a good pair of gloves when I got My bike there and the Dealer said oh no can't we would loose on that deal.. :shock: .

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not if ya got it at Morgantown Honda they're to tight to give anything away Very Happy I ask for a Helmet or a good pair of gloves when I got My bike there and the Dealer said oh no can't we would loose on that deal. .
Jeff that's where I got mine. did you get that good of a deal?? :shock: they had offered me 10% off accessories and they'd put it on for me no charge. (never took them up on it, I could find everything cheaper online)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Jeffs1300c said:
topspin43 said:
Your local dealer will GIVE them to you.
Not if ya got it at Morgantown Honda they're to tight to give anything away :D I ask for a Helmet or a good pair of gloves when I got My bike there and the Dealer said oh no can't we would loose on that deal.. :shock: .

BAH!!!! i dont wanna hear it... i had to pay full price for my X so my dad could get a good deal on his goldwing.... :x

·
Ya-Hoo #4
988 Posts
joliveto That's all they would give Me also was a 10% Discount the day I got the Bike and on the next visit which I've made My next visit 3 times so I figure that's a good 30% for Me, They have never asked how many times I''ve bought on the 10% yet :D I got My 06 for $7,995.00

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.