Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Old Goat
24,845 Posts
Yeah my brother had to go down to the Big Easy...his Venezuelan GF is seeking political asylum...got down there just in time for lock down....I wish everybody the best ...but I do believe Mother Nature has started the Culling ....God Bless..

·
Registered
7,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
6,208 Posts
This is the same bitch that has let the legs of a dead man hang from a partially collapsed building (Hard Rock Hotel) since October. Oh, she also owes the IRS over $75,000.

Taking responsibility for one's own failings is becoming ever more rare. What really scares me is that it's become, not only acceptable, but expected to deflect blame. Imagine the shock if a politician came out and said, "I screwed up! It was my responsibility and I screwed up!"

·
Premium Member
11,956 Posts

·
Registered
7,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Honestly, I think my household has already been through it. May have been regular flu, but my daughter and wife tested negative for flu and there were no Covid tests then. Her and my wife were very ill for a good while. I got sick, but only for a couple days. I am so exposed to so much crap from so many people from all over creation all the time, in close proximity touching them, their cars, luggage, ID's, money, and paper work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts