Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had these put on and want to run the best pressure. Gut that put them on said 38 rear and 35 front. What does the forum think????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you run this tire low in pressure, you will have irregular wear which leads to other problems.
I run E3's front and back and am have good luck with them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
eastPA said:
If you run this tire low in pressure, you will have irregular wear which leads to other problems.
I run E3's front and back and am have good luck with them.
What pressures u running?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been running Elite 3's for years - Using between 40 - 42 front & rear depending on run.

Use anything less & tires will CUP bad.

1800 R

·
Registered
389 Posts
Recommended pressures for the 1800C are 38psi front, 40psi rear per the Dunlop web site. Maximum load rating is at 41 psi.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I have been running 40psi in both the front and rear in Elite 3's for over a year now.....good ride and not showing any uneven wear....not showing any wear at all! If you're switching from the stock Dunlops, you'll find that this tire makes it feel like a whole new bike. I felt the most difference in turning and turn in. With the stock Dunlops, the bike didn't seem to want to turn very well, or stay turned. Now, it sees the turns ahead, anticipates them, turns in like smooth butter and holds the turns like glue!

Hope you have the same experience.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts