Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
nighthawkvtx said:
just wondering. I hear people talking about em?
Is this MC related? :lol:

i would repost this on the techy board.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
uhhh I don't know I thought it was MC related, correct me if I'm wrong,

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
the pair vlv system injects fresh air into yhe exhaust gases to meet emmission standards

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
I think it's funny that no matter how hard we try, no matter how stupid the question or how many times said question gets asked, someone always answers it. Personally, I would've told him it's the valve that vents directly into the bike's peach chamber and left it at that. I guess some people have wa-a-a-a-a-a-ay more patience than I do, which is probably a good thing...

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Here -- I rest my case: http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... lt#1538887

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
HDKLR said:
I think it's funny that no matter how hard we try, no matter how stupid the question or how many times said question gets asked, someone always answers it. Personally, I would've told him it's the valve that vents directly into the bike's peach chamber and left it at that. I guess some people have wa-a-a-a-a-a-ay more patience than I do, which is probably a good thing...

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Here -- I rest my case: http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... lt#1538887
Granted it would have been more appropriate to post this in the tech section but why trash someone for asking. It seems like your example shows there are some willing to help regardless of how simple the answer is. I consider that a positive.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
markiee1800...

markiee1800 said:
this was to hdklr saying what he said ass clown.pay attention...wasnt trashing the main qustion dude again something like it chambers to the peach what thats not being a asss wake up. oh i get it you are from kentucky .. im sorry
Wow, I see you've been reading How to Make Friends and Influence People! Dude has 49 posts -- which means he should be well aware of how the search function works. Do a search for "PAIR valve" (or just "PAIR") and I'll bet you get HUNDREDS of posts about what it is, what it does, why you might want to remove it and how to remove it if you do want to remove it. I assumed he was asking because he either heard the term used here (it's not very often you hear a sportbiker talking about his PAIR valve. In fact, the very first time I ever heard the term used, it was on these forums) or because he knew exactly what it was and was just being a goof (which is where my post comes in). If he did hear about it here, the thread it was mentioned in probably contained some clue about what it was and what it does and there was no need to start a whole new thread about it. If he truly had no idea what a PAIR valve was, then I certainly apologize to him for coming off as a jerk. I can be a bit of a smart-ass and obviously, my humor goes over a lot of people's heads. However, your two cents was not needed and if you feel like YOU need to continue to call names and act like an ass****, I will absolutely make you my girlfriend without so much as a second thought!

Mad Cow was also defending nighthawkvtx and doesn't need you turning on him because he's from Kentucky...

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
As a service manager for a automotive company, do you always talk that way to people?

I think we have a troll in the mist..

BTW..

I'm 6' 3" 290, so what?? :roll:

·
Registered
260 Posts
This thread will be deleted in...5...4...3...2...1...

Relax dude, you gotta put your thick skin on when you post on this site. No one thinks they are "smarter" than you. O.K. some do... BUT, Some think its funny to see a guy go full CAPS on here. thats why they do it. Relax, go get on your bike and let that wind take all the anger away. 8)

·
Registered
142 Posts
THERE HAD A GOOD SLEEP LAST NIGHT ...THIS JUAST AMAZES ME GROWN MEN ACKING LIKE KIDS,,PS DELETED MY POST MYSELF 54321 GO AHEAD AND PLAY CHILDREN :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts