Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a Corbin seat Oct 23. Was told 4-6 weeks for delivery. Dec 15 they said closed until Jan 12, hoping to make your seat and ship by end of Jan. Today, Dec 24, I get a refund check stating that Corbin Canada & Corbin USA are no longer affiliated. WTF!?

Anyone know what's up here?

·
Sith Lord
4,919 Posts
Looks like you were just saved a headache. Get a Mustang or an Ultimate. They at least stand behind their products 100%.

Or get BadX to mod yours.

All 3 are great options and seats..I've had all 3. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Sounds like you just witnessed a miracle of the season. Just think of the crap you would have had to deal with!!!
I would consider it a Christmas present and take Toasted's advice..

Merry Christmas!!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
#1 on mustang standing behind products In 2007 at myrtel beach purchased my mustang seat for my 1300r with drivers backrest they installed since I was 700 miles from home they shipped old seat and some other stuff i did not want to pack and carry home free. this year was at ocean city Maryland and some how knob was lost for drivers backrest ? went to mustang vendor an low and behold the same guy i purchased from remembered me gave me and instaled new one free and gave me a extra one to keep incase i would loose it again great people to deal with :agree:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts