Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. For *****s and giggles I was looking at threads from the early days on the PA boards. Back in June '05 GreenVTX posted this:

This is the breakdown by County:

Berks – 5
Bucks –11
Carbon – 1
Chester – 7
Columbia - 1
Delaware – 6
Lackawana – 3
Lancaster – 2
Lehigh – 5
Luzerne – 2
Monroe – 1
Montgomery – 6
Northampton – 8
Northumberland - 1
Philadelphia – 9
Schuylkill – 1

My question is....where are all these people? I'm sure the usual posters of today take up half of this list. I've only been here since Feb 08 (4 years after buying the X), but it seems many have disappeared.:shock:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Ah yes I remember those days. That was during the two years I served as the Eastern Regional Coordinator. At one point we were well above 120 members in the Eastern Region. Posters always seem to increase come Spring and Summer and then die off in the Winter.

I think that life just gets in the way sometimes and also the original new bike lust wears off. Fortunately there are still a few "steady" posters.:grin:

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
You can add me (from Cumberland county). And there are about 4-5 more of us out here. I've only been here since june '08. I wish there was more of us here in the central Pa area. :roll:

·
Registered
512 Posts
I am out in Washington County now. And I think there are atleast 2 or 3 of us now here.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Hey guys. For *****s and giggles I was looking at threads from the early days on the PA boards. Back in June '05 GreenVTX posted this:

My question is....where are all these people? I'm sure the usual posters of today take up half of this list. I've only been here since Feb 08 (4 years after buying the X), but it seems many have disappeared.:shock:
I'm in Berks County. Sinking Spring to be exact. That's just west of Reading. Most just lurk and seldom post (like me). I learn a lot more that way.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm from susquehanna county, I can hit the new york state line with a potato from my potato gun!!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I am out in Washington County now. And I think there are atleast 2 or 3 of us now here.
There's more than 3.

One or two in Canonsburg, At least 3 in the Washington area now, 2 moved away. There may be more towards the east, im not sure where the counties break up.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Maybe a new roll call is in order. I live in Centre County (State College), but I am in Carlisle Mon-Fri for work. As noted above, I tend to check the site more in the summer than during the winter months.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey Doorush, you're right next door, NO pun intended. Clinton Co here. Lock Haven. Some of those guys say they're in central PA, HUH you are the closest to central you can get. There are 4 of us here maybe we will look you up.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
montgomery county here:yikes:

·
Registered
963 Posts
Berks here,Mt.Penn/Stoney Creek area

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow:shock:, this little thread jarred some of you out of hibernation huh? Good to see more than than usual PA posters. Happy New Year.

G

·
My question is....where are all these people?
I am still here. A bit inactive for the time, but still here.
Almost washed the bike today. (the hose is frozen)
Hooked up the battery tender instead.:coffee1:
Really miss riding with you guys.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I ride through Penn. every now and then
do I count :?:

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I guess we can allow the NJ guy, huh? lol
Im in ROFO (royersford) , I actually have passed 4 VTXs that I dont see joined here. I have tried to catch them and let them know. I even told a few people at the Carlisle bike event about the website that didnt know about it.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I guess we can allow the NJ guy, huh? lol
Im in ROFO (royersford) , I actually have passed 4 VTXs that I dont see joined here. I have tried to catch them and let them know. I even told a few people at the Carlisle bike event about the website that didnt know about it.
I've told at least 3 VTX riders I've run into about the site. I haven't seen anything or anyone new that would make me think its them. Maybe there just not ready to ride with a group, or have their own friends to ride with. To each his own.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Im still here in Delaware County. Im just doing my winter hibernation.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts