Honda VTX Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
These are better promotional pictures.:cool:

If you need to push VTX products...........Well?

Butt Ugly Mufflers!

Quote...."Jim Giuffra is a lucky man he not only owns and operates AFT Customs he also has a model agency. And not just any old model agency, but one that employs girls who are into bikes. In order to show the world just how into bikes the girls are Jim had them co-build LowLa with him from a Honda VTX. "

·
Registered
2002 VTX1800R Lowered 2" Rhinehardt Flush Cut, Brown County X with Flames Air Box Cover
1,548 Posts
These are better promotional pictures.:cool:

If you need to push VTX products...........Well?

Butt Ugly Mufflers!

Quote...."Jim Giuffra is a lucky man he not only owns and operates AFT Customs he also has a model agency. And not just any old model agency, but one that employs girls who are into bikes. In order to show the world just how into bikes the girls are Jim had them co-build LowLa with him from a Honda VTX. "

Green Eyed Red Heads are the best...

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
I'm new to Honda bikes. I'm going to bagger kit it. What performance mods can I make now and not have to change when I kit it? I'm looking for big cams, exhaust, performance carb., and any other ideas. Who's got the knowledge?
Howdy from Texas and welcome to the club!
When you get a chance, feel free to introduce yourself and/or your VTX in the New Member forum. Of course do NOT forget pictures. We are suckers for pictures.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts