Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
I want one with Louisiana on it, or just blank, Actually make it 4.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just as an FYI...

Before having these patches made, especially if they are going to be made as large back patches... do your selves a favor and check with your local COC (confederation Of Clubs) chapter. Make sure that none of the member clubs are going to raise a stink about it.

We when through 9 kinds of hell with a couple of the 1% MCs here in Oklahoma over the national patch. Everything is ok now, but it got REALLY nasty around here for awhile.
[/img]

·
Registered
9,766 Posts
Caps said:
black hills said:
here we go again... :roll:
What did I miss :?:
It will turn into a "no 1%ER is going to tell me what to do" macho thing, then those who have dealt with them wil try to explain, but it will do no good and so it goes.........

·
Registered
978 Posts
black hills said:
Caps said:
[quote="black hills":h9m38wz4]here we go again... :roll:
It will turn into a "no 1%ER is going to tell me what to do" macho thing, then those who have dealt with them wil try to explain, but it will do no good and so it goes.........[/quote:h9m38wz4]

Caps,
From what I've read here on the boards if you have a 3 pc back patch, like one that has a state or group name on the top ( thats curved its called a rocker) then the picture in the middle with another "rocker" on the bottom then thats what pisses off outlaw motorcycle groups. Supposedly if you put one pc. patch like the ones seen here it "should not" be a problem. Also if you wear an "AMA" patch on the jacket it will help avoid problems as real outlaw bikers will "never wear an AMA patch"
Theres a nice long post on it if you want to do a search on patches. But basicly thats it in a nutshell.

·
Xtreme Member
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Muntz said:
black hills said:
Caps said:
[quote="black hills":2x6xydag]here we go again... :roll:
It will turn into a "no 1%ER is going to tell me what to do" macho thing, then those who have dealt with them wil try to explain, but it will do no good and so it goes.........
Caps,
From what I've read here on the boards if you have a 3 pc back patch, like one that has a state or group name on the top ( thats curved its called a rocker) then the picture in the middle with another "rocker" on the bottom then thats what pisses off outlaw motorcycle groups. Supposedly if you put one pc. patch like the ones seen here it "should not" be a problem. Also if you wear an "AMA" patch on the jacket it will help avoid problems as real outlaw bikers will "never wear an AMA patch"
Theres a nice long post on it if you want to do a search on patches. But basicly thats it in a nutshell.[/quote:2x6xydag]

I do remember reading parts of that post you guys are talking about now. I forgot it had to do with what you wore on your back though. Thanks for the input. I guess I need to be cautious on what I wear which is childish, but the fact is that gangs are out there and passionate about what they do. I have a wife, kids and a big house payment. The last thing my family needs is me being shot cuz I wore the wrong patch :roll:

I have some other ideas about a logo on my back. Maybe an airbrushed VTX symbol or something like that.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Caps said:
Muntz said:
black hills said:
Caps said:
http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=203482[/url]
Different VTX patches

http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... ight=patch
This one has a similar patch to the one you wanted. "Video" is the persident of the Long Island VTX club and I'm trying to find out if he is going to reprint it. currently hes sold out.

http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... ight=patch

The last one has a long post originally done by Dan House it has the rules of the back pacth that I was referring to.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts