·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is it?

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Looks like it went to the off topic board...don't know why but maybe because its not "motorcycle" related?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Click on your own profile button. Then click "see all posts" (in red under the # of posts)

G

·
0 Posts
LaMonster said:
Off Topic Board. You can join that group if you have never been there.

Oh boy.....a fresh victim :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess asking fellow riders their opinion is different than asking them to show pictures of their wives, dogs,houses, boats, cars, etc. Trying to see if any Xers were going out to the Texas race is not considered bike related? Maybe I'll just tell a joke or something. :evil:

G

·
0 Posts
Rubicon said:
I guess asking fellow riders their opinion is different than asking them to show pictures of their wives, dogs,houses, boats, cars, etc. Trying to see if any Xers were going out to the Texas race is not considered bike related? Maybe I'll just tell a joke or something. :evil:

Come to the dark side Rubicon

bwahahahahaha :twisted:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Chicago-Spike said:
Yeah, that group is definately way, way, way off topic :D
That's what I thought and the reason I never visited it.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Come on in said the spider to the fly...
The posters on the otb grind axes, sharply. Put on your tough skin.

·
Super Moderator
63,884 Posts
RJRpig said:
Chicago-Spike said:
Yeah, that group is definately way, way, way off topic :D
I meant the group Rubi was asking about in his thread the B-Gs :shock:
Although, the OTB group are way off topic too. :)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Chicago-Spike said:
RJRpig said:
[quote="Chicago-Spike":6szny2bv]Yeah, that group is definately way, way, way off topic :D
I meant the group Rubi was asking about in his thread the B-Gs :shock:
Although, the OTB group are way off topic too. :)[/quote:6szny2bv]

OH! :oops:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Rubicon said:

I agree bro. They pickand chose when they want. We have had topics like baseball, March Madness, computer question and various other topics not motorcycle related. Personaly that does not bother me, I enjoy contributing to those threads.This is actually motorcycle related because I know of 5 other X riders that will be attending so I was hopeing we could pick a location and meet up. I will be their from Thursday-Sunday. Please give me a call I may have some x-tra pit passes to give out for Sunday !!!!

817-825-7353

·
Registered
116 Posts
Race

Are you guys takes the X's to the track? I never noticed any good bike parking around there. I willl be there all weekend hope to see some of you guys.

/Bill

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
I can move that one back. There were three threads posted all about the same time from the same guy and none were about bikes. :roll: It was the Bee Gee thread that set me off.

Bottom line is we want to keep this about bikes as much as possible and a few threads that are not is no big deal but you have to draw the line somewhere. That's why we have a Off Topic board.

BigPro said:
Rubicon said:

I agree bro. They pickand chose when they want. We have had topics like baseball, March Madness, computer question and various other topics not motorcycle related. Personaly that does not bother me, I enjoy contributing to those threads.This is actually motorcycle related because I know of 5 other X riders that will be attending so I was hopeing we could pick a location and meet up. I will be their from Thursday-Sunday. Please give me a call I may have some x-tra pit passes to give out for Sunday !!!!

817-825-7353

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Re: Race

wtfot said:
Are you guys takes the X's to the track? I never noticed any good bike parking around there. I willl be there all weekend hope to see some of you guys.

/Bill

Yes, I am riding for two reason.I love to ride and the Director of Operations is going to let us park in their facility. The place is monitored and the bikes will be safe...

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah I noticed that too. The bad thing is sometimes it gets a little boring so I thought I would start those threads and the bad thing is one of them had been hit a few times quickly so someone was interested. Then they were gone.
And the best thread ever was the one about what does your wive's look like.
Anyway to answer your question wtfot I'm not riding mine out because I have to carry an icechest, scanners and other crap.
I had all this on the thread but it was gone too fast.
Bigpro if you get a chance look me up I'm in section 129 row 29.
first row in the upper level right on the rail, you would like the legroom.
Thinking about going to Hooter's tonight North Richland Hills and spending my gift certificate . Let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LaMonster,
Ok your not a BG fan, so I can see that but I would like to see the other ones put back, riders were replying to it quickly.
I'm not a Tarheel fan either but I didn't mind reading those. Thanks :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts