Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,041 Posts
ramraptor said:
Grand haven here.
On the Michigan board "www.mixriders.com", they have an interactive map that shows where all members live by county. Just click on a county and you'll see all that live there.

It works pretty neat, when it's working....

ps. a suggestion to those that don't have their home are listed in their Profile, add it so we can tell where your from. City and state is all you need to list.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
I'm in Kalamazoo.

Ditto what Rickie said about putting your location in your Profile.

The Michigan Map on MIXRiders.com has been re-done from its original form -- now you select the county from a list. But it still works fairly well.

Also check the Events Calendar and Forums at MIXRiders.com for upcoming meets and rides.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,041 Posts
Puzzel said:
I'm in Kalamazoo.

Ditto what Rickie said about putting your location in your Profile.

The Michigan Map on MIXRiders.com has been re-done from its original form -- now you select the county from a list. But it still works fairly well.

Also check the Events Calendar and Forums at MIXRiders.com for upcoming meets and rides.
We used to click on the county (on the map) to get the list to pop up. Do you have to make it work some other way? It still isn't working for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
Rickie said:
Puzzel said:
I'm in Kalamazoo.

Ditto what Rickie said about putting your location in your Profile.

The Michigan Map on MIXRiders.com has been re-done from its original form -- now you select the county from a list. But it still works fairly well.

Also check the Events Calendar and Forums at MIXRiders.com for upcoming meets and rides.
We used to click on the county (on the map) to get the list to pop up. Do you have to make it work some other way? It still isn't working for me.
Because of some limitations in the tools used to design the new website, the ability to click on a county wasn't implemented. Now, you must select a county from the dropdown in the upper-left corner and click the "Go" button. Here's a pic with the dropdown circled in green: <pic removed>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,041 Posts
Puzzel said:
Rickie said:
Puzzel said:
I'm in Kalamazoo.

Ditto what Rickie said about putting your location in your Profile.

The Michigan Map on MIXRiders.com has been re-done from its original form -- now you select the county from a list. But it still works fairly well.

Also check the Events Calendar and Forums at MIXRiders.com for upcoming meets and rides.
We used to click on the county (on the map) to get the list to pop up. Do you have to make it work some other way? It still isn't working for me.
Because of some limitations in the tools used to design the new website, the ability to click on a county wasn't implemented. Now, you must select a county from the dropdown in the upper-left corner and click the "Go" button. Here's a pic with the dropdown circled in green:
That's what I wasn't getting on my home computer. That drop down county tab isn't showing up. I'm gonna play with it somemore tonight. I've got my computer at work to work, and it works great.

This map you created is really cool..... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
172 Posts
Bay City here.

For those that are interested, sometime this summer (I'll get the exact dates, later), there's a car show in Bay City. It started out with just vintage and classics. Lately, there have been more customs.

More importantly, in the last few years, more and more customs have been showing up. Once of the nice things about Bay City is that it's within a easy days ride from most of the state.

Who knows? If we get enough bikes coming to town, we might end up with our own event.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Benton Harbor,MI. exit 30 off i-94.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
Howdy, red bud tnt.

Be sure to pop over to MIXRiders.com and register on the homepage and forums. Most of the MIXers rarely venture over here, so we plan rides/events/meetings there.

And speaking of meetings, the May meeting (lunch & ride) is May 1st in Kalamazoo -- just 45 miles from you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
St. Louis Dave said:
Comstock Park

Let's get at GR thing going soon!
St. Louis Dave, on May 1st there will be a bunch of MI Xers in Kalamazoo -- about 60 miles south of you. May 1st is the "May meeting" where we will have lunch and discuss future rides/events/meetings. You can find more info on MIXRiders.com, and I'll be sending out an Evite to everyone this weekend.
 
1 - 20 of 204 Posts
Top