21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
West Kingston checking in.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I am at the wall in Narragansett several times a week. And I've been stopping by suzy Q's for their Tuesday night bike nights. It gets especially busy at Suzy Q's when the bands play, 100's of bikes. I suggest you head down to Narragansett though, I have met many people riding all kinds of bikes, VTX's included.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Just an old f__k here in Warwick

Haven't posted in a while here. Used to ride with some guys that went to OB on Tuesdays. Lost touch, some of the guys moved to Fl., others just disappeared. Have an 03 1800 I bought new in 05. Think I should change out the tires, only 7K on them and the bike but just because of age and well....I want to go to the darkside. Anyone in Warwick have a wrench to recommend for changing tires. I really lost touch with everything, health doesn't let me ride as much anymore but I still do some. Just can't let her go. Anyone runnin car tires? Thinking of putting on a Nexen 205/65/16. Undecided on the front, thinking maybe a michlin rear reversed 130/70/18. Any thoughts, most stock ride. Bags, boards, shield, clayton mod. Basic Black....hey it's the fastest color and looks great with anything.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Haven't posted in a while here. Used to ride with some guys that went to OB on Tuesdays. Lost touch, some of the guys moved to Fl., others just disappeared. Have an 03 1800 I bought new in 05. Think I should change out the tires, only 7K on them and the bike but just because of age and well....I want to go to the darkside. Anyone in Warwick have a wrench to recommend for changing tires. I really lost touch with everything, health doesn't let me ride as much anymore but I still do some. Just can't let her go. Anyone runnin car tires? Thinking of putting on a Nexen 205/65/16. Undecided on the front, thinking maybe a michlin rear reversed 130/70/18. Any thoughts, most stock ride. Bags, boards, shield, clayton mod. Basic Black....hey it's the fastest color and looks great with anything.
Still hear,where you been? Live in west barrington on the riverside line.no C/T for me they belong on cars. Yup black is fast.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm in Warwick just down the road from OB. 40 years ago I lived in Riverside for two years. Now the only time I go over there is to get a haircut at John's or see my doc in west Barrington. I'm lucky if I run 3 tanks a year through the bike lately.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts