Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see alot of names on here often and some do not have locations. If folks would chime in where they are from I would appreciate it. I am interested to know how many VTX's are close or in Searcy. Seems like the Arkansas board does not get as much traffic as some of the other states, I was kinda hoping to change that.

I see alot of VTX's on the road and with Sunrise having so many of the holdover bikes selling I expect next spring to see alot of new ones. The salesman and I have gotten to be friendly and he said they recently got in close to 150 holdovers and they are averaging selling 15 a week so they expect to be out entirely in 10 weeks or so.

Man this rain and cold weather sucks don't it. I have not ridden in several days do to weather and other obligations and getting antsy now.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I hear ya . . . I just got my new "Darkside" tire on and I can't get any miles on it. I hope it gets sunny soon.

·
Sith Lord
4,918 Posts
Over in lovely West Memphis. 8) Darksider as well, noticed alot of them in the 1800 Darkside thread are from Arkansas.

ya'll don't forget the M&G weekend set for April in Hot Springs...looks like it'll be a good time and plenty of Xers. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well I am over here in Russellville, great riding up hwy 7 if you are ever over this way let me know 8)

·
Registered
180 Posts
I am over close to Ft.Smith. From what I have learned about Arkansas riders, not many are into doing group rides or anything. I wish it would change. I posted about a bike show next weekend and only one response. I don't even come to the VTXOA often just because of lack of participation in anything. Oh well.. Holler if your this way and I will ride with ya..

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in the great metropolis of Conway with a few other scuzzy bikers. I dig group rides, the more the merrier I say. Enjoy the looks on non bikers faces when a group of leather wearing chrome blazin bikers pull up somewhere. Folks just dont seem to realize were jsut like anyone else, just love the wind in our hair and the bugs in our teeth. :lol:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Lamartain,,, you coming to Charleston Friday for the game? If so we could meet and greet.
I'm not going to make the game my daughters have plans for me(single father of 2)my oldest tuned 10 today...but I am going to try to make the Magazine bike show,maybe we can meet there..I'll be on an orange 1300c w/an orange mohawk on my lid. Ted

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey X_Rider_73 I plan on attending the show this weekend it will be my first one since i got my bike Its nothing special 06 1300s with some nickel and dime add-ons (almost caused divorce already) but looking forward to meeting other x riders in the state and as far as group rides go...just name time and place....Im there 8)

·
Registered
12 Posts
just drop me a pm and let me know I have been wondering about nebo myself just have not worked up the guts to do it yet I am still pretty grren only have 1100 miles under my belt

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey Everyone, Rustedbolt here... I'm from the Mountain Home area .... It would sure be nice to hook up with other rider's from the area or state and get to know each other and do some ride's... Tech Day's would be great!!! We all need to learn something and help each other and then do a BBQ ..... Yeah man!!! Rustedbolt

·
Registered
12 Posts
just wanted to let you know I will not be able to make it this Sat. My wifes Grandmother passed away and the Funeral will be on Sat. I hope to make the next event. As long as the invite is still open.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts