Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out all day long and didn't see 1 single VTX out and about.Tons of HDs and even a Road Star Warrior,but no VTXs.If we're gonna have a get together,you need to get out and ride!!!!

SIXWILLWIN,Congrats on your Daughter and her accomplishment!!Great job to you and Amy!

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
My bike is back apart in the garage... right now the only way it will go anywhere is to carry it!

Eventually I'll have my 6* trees on... I hope...
I take that back, I do have the trees on, it's the rest of it I can't put back together yet... :roll:

·
Registered
897 Posts
RE: Where were you at

Hi, Had too many things going on, rode in town to do errands, but that was about it. I ride an 02 1800 vtx R. But I did get my 1971 Honda CB 500 running today also, which was really great. If the weather holds Sunday afternoon, I'm hoping to do some riding.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
2rangerted said:
I was out all day long and didn't see 1 single VTX out and about.Tons of HDs and even a Road Star Warrior,but no VTXs.If we're gonna have a get together,you need to get out and ride!!!!

SIXWILLWIN,Congrats on your Daughter and her accomplishment!!Great job to you and Amy!
Thanks Ted, I guess you got an early Sunday Argus Leader? Also, I did ride today for the 1st time all year, I saw 2 other VTXs. I mainly rode between Crooks, Garretson, Valley Springs, Corson and Brandon. My "usual" clear the head route!

·
Registered
16 Posts
It doesnt look too inviting...but in all seriousness it actually is. I wasnt sure what I got myself into when I first bought it but... I got lucky :eek:

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
Antknee24 said:
It doesnt look too inviting...but in all seriousness it actually is. I wasnt sure what I got myself into when I first bought it but... I got lucky :eek:
Is that a figure of speech for where the seat winds up after a while? :lol: :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts