Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I believe I've sold my VLX600 :cry: Good news is that I can now afford to buy some more stuff for the VTX. :D

I'm wanting to get some HardKrome K-2's and I'm looking for the best price. Anyone know where the good deals are?

Thanks

·
Registered
12,083 Posts
I bought mine from http://www.motorcycleproshop.com, but after the sale I checked with HDL, and they were maybe $2 more than what I paid for them. The company was great to deal with, but UPS jacked with the original pipes and damaged them, so I had to wait another 3 weeks to get my replacement set.

I get compliments on them all the time, even from 1800 owners. I was sold on them because of the wrap-around feature.

Post pictures after you get 'em on!

G

·
0 Posts
I got mine from HDL, they shipped quickly and had the best price. I did get 10% off because I bought over $1000 of stuff at one time. They call it their bike builders discount, all you have to do is ask for it. If you aren't buying that much then check pipe city. I love mine, they sound great and look even better. Only problem is when I sit at a red light my natural leg position touches the rear pipe where it wraps around. I have long legs so I can just move my leg over, but a short legged rider might not be able to do that. Doesn't burn with denim on just gets real warm, if you ride in shorts it may be something to consider.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts