Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my Bigshots, now I'm ready for the air box and rejet. I'm looking at the Thunder teardrop or round, Ultraflow air kit, or Barons. From what I read they are all similar in performance and I just need to decide which look I like best. If anyone could share some pics, I would appreciate it. Thanks

·
Registered
260 Posts
Bigshots, Thunder Teardrop & 210 main jet... Nice combo... Best mode I ever did, and did it w/ a neighbor myself.

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Thunder S&S Vertical

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Seat Dr
5,159 Posts
Thunder tear drop with flutted cover

With flame cover

I usually keep the flame cover on but sometimes I just need a little change :wink:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Heres my Ultraflow. I'm satisfied with it :twisted:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Tornado Air kit

I'm am thinking about going with this one... Love the custom bike look...

·
Registered
330 Posts
Ultraflow

·
Registered
595 Posts
i made mine and like it best. only cost my time a little paint and a little screen. total $6-8

·
Registered
679 Posts
Breahters

Lots of breathers to pick from. You can go for looks or performance. I like to go for both. The pictures below are a Forcewind breather on a 1300 retro. I love the way it sounds.

The small filter below is a kury crank case breather. I also made a small SS bracket to help support the breather. The part that came with kit looked like heck. Good luck.

·
Registered
816 Posts
since no one has posted this one, i'll represent. baron's BAK flames. 8) the chrome work is excellent. comes with a jet kit (stage 1/3) and good instructions and a bonus..... pair valve removal kit! guess it's relatively new since i don't see any 1300's with them.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts