Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motorbike riding isn’t something only men can do. Within the last couple of years, this sport has been taken up as a hobby by several women. Women all around the world have been breaking the stereotypes associated with them for centuries. They are not fragile. They can overcome any challenge thrown at them. However, safety should be a priority while doing something adventurous in life. If you are a woman who has decided to enjoy bike rides, you need to stock up on motorcycle safety gear. You need motorcycle jackets, hoodies, and motorcycle riding pants. read more.

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
If some of the "several women" mentioned above are members of this site, please ID yourselves. I'd like to know who I can offend with my male chauvinist ways.

:p

Reactions: gfund9958

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
If some of the "several women" mentioned above are members of this site, please ID yourselves. I'd like to know who I can offend with my male chauvinist ways.

Cmon, BOP, tell the truth... you just want to know who might be available to loan you some mascara in case yours gets mussed. :D

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
Cmon, BOP, tell the truth... you just want to know who might be available to loan you some mascara in case yours gets mussed. :D

👜 Girl...you are so behind the times! I got my eye liner tattooed on years ago, eyebrows too! 💋 💋

Reactions: dud-57

·
Premium Member
7,834 Posts
👜 Girl...you are so behind the times! I got my eye liner tattooed on years ago, eyebrows too! 💋 💋
Atta boy. Shave, shower, and go. No need to stop at the mirror, you look great!

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
Atta boy. Shave, shower, and go. No need to stop at the mirror, you look great!

PSSSSTT....don't tell anyone, but Mirrors stop to look at me (don't be jealous).

·
Premium Member
7,834 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:D:D i read your all conversation, i am speechless you are all rock but i am just share topic

·
Registered
131 Posts
Motorbike riding isn’t something only men can do. Within the last couple of years, this sport has been taken up as a hobby by several women. Women all around the world have been breaking the stereotypes associated with them for centuries. They are not fragile. They can overcome any challenge thrown at them. However, safety should be a priority while doing something adventurous in life. If you are a woman who has decided to enjoy bike rides, you need to stock up on motorcycle safety gear. You need motorcycle jackets, hoodies, and motorcycle riding pants. read more.
Brand don't matter just wear them super tight ride around and you can start your own TRUMP TRAIN:devilish::devilish:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brand don't matter just wear them super tight ride around and you can start your own TRUMP TRAIN:devilish::devilish:
yes you are right but it's understood you can buy any brand products and sometime you like one brand products even every time you can buy this brand products

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wonder how many cute blonde women ride motorcycles in Pakistan?

I don’t mind seeing your posts that try to sell endogear stuff, but the associated deception is sort of insulting, don’t you think?
i have just share a knowledge about biker gear even biker event in usa

1 - 13 of 13 Posts