Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my preferences set to 'dark' view mode and when I open a thread to read it I get a series of large white circles that run across the left portion of the screen from top to bottom such that they block whatever is behind them. This glitch prevents me from reading much of what is posted. Also, I'm seeing a large white arrow at the top right of my screen that doesn't seem to serve any purpose other than look obnoxious.

·
Administrator
602 Posts
Currently, the site is optimized for modern browsers that support display on devices ranging from desktop to tablet to mobile. Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge have some limitations across devices but we are working on finding ways to improve compatibility while maintaining as much of the function and design as possible. Are you able to try Google Chrome or Firefox as an alternative?

- Cricket

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Below is a screen shot of the white circles I see. The continue from the top of the thread all the way down to the bottom when I scroll down. I see this on my PC at work that has the latest version of Explorer and here at my home where I use Firefox as my browser.. .

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately, Internet Explorer is not likely to work for you.

- Cricket
Well what about Firefox? I use Firefox as my browser at home and I get the same images using that. What is the intended PC browser our new site is supposed to work with?

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well what about Firefox? I use Firefox as my browser at home and I get the same images using that. What is the intended PC browser our new site is supposed to work with?
By the way, if I change to default light vies mode the circles are still there but they are dark. Also, if I hover my mouse pointer over the circle a text box appears that says Site navigation and when I click on it a text box comes up saying Edit Report though the circles are associated with tags at the bottom of each post that allow users to Edit or Report a post.

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a feeling you are not using a recent version of Firefox.

Can you give me the version number, please?

- Cricket
My Firefox was up to date, (see image) but for some reason when I opened logged on today at home on my PC, the circles are gone. My PC at work used Explorer and the circles are still showing there. I was mostly concerned about what I see at home, so I'm happy for whatever reason it's now working (I didn't do anything to fix it). At work I just check what's happening with the forums during lunch so no big deal if the circle/bubbles are still there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts