Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am replacing my 1300r headlight bulb with a sylvania silverstar h4. That bulb runs around 4000k. I want to replace the 35w bulbs in my honda lightbar with 4000k temp to match. I couldnt seem to find any silverstar 35w bulbs. What lightbar bulbs could I use to keep the 35w and achieve 4000k to match the headlight temp?

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
which one did you wind up buying, im in the market and dont know which to get. I remember your post about the diff between the 2 honda ones. What did ya decide.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
biod929 said:
which one did you wind up buying, im in the market and dont know which to get. I remember your post about the diff between the 2 honda ones. What did ya decide.
I purchased the cheaper, $283.95 version (link below) from HDL during the sale and ended up paying $255 for it. After sending out 25 PMs it seems 75% of you have this one. This one also comes with the bracket (supposedly since it hasn't arrived yet) but it is not pictured. The other one is a newer one, almost identical, but designed to work with Hondas newer shield. I've received PMs back from people using the one I listed with Honda shields, NC shields, and Memphis shields with no problem. I hope this is the case :)

http://www.hondadirectlineusa.com/stores/product.asp?pid=1544&str=13&ID=464567167

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
if ya think about, send me a message when you get it on the bike. let me know what you think. Been riding quite a bit at dusk, and I think i'd like the extra light.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts