Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1148 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Why not contact the seller - it seems as if he is also the manufacturer.

Ask if he can give you a list of customers you could contact for reference.

Long shot is he may be the manufacturer of fairings sold under a different name and some here may have his fairing on their bike!

Ya really never know!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I put in a best offer of $239 I figure I can't go wrong if he accepts and he states that he has a 14 day money back guarantee so we shall see.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Please post if they take your offer. I'm going to email them for refrences. Good luck, I've been wanting a fairing for a long time, I,v already got the stereo & speakers.:D

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They did indeed accept the offer of $239 so I guess I am going to roll the dice on this one. Vacman I did see your post after I put the bid in. Hopefully the dude stays true to his word and if it is a POS he will take the return.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I just reviewed the item. It appears by the photos that they have a store front. I would give the BBB a call in the town of Maryville, TN to see if anyone has registered any negative feedback against them.

Just my 2 cents,

Good luck and let us know how things turn out.

Gregg

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
After talking to the guy he told me that they will also paint the fairing which runs 350 so I think I will have the local dude do itfor me. As soon as I receive it I will let ya'll know what is what and pictures and stuff. I still think 239 you can't go wrong especially being fiberglass.

·
Registered
547 Posts
FYI - I work in Alcoa, TN which is just next to Maryville. In fact, we service a lot of properties in Maryville (landscape maint).

We are off work today because of snow and ice, but next week, once I am off work, I think I might just drive over to "Reckless Motorcycles" and take a peek.

Anyone interested in some feedback?

BTW, I have a WOC fairing that I love so I am very interested in a comparison.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Please any feedback and info on these fairing would be great.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looking back at his feedback it appears that the fairing for the VTX is a relativity new product. He has done a ton of fairings for HD and has gotten good feedback.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
1 - 20 of 1148 Posts