Honda VTX Forum banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
I used to live close to this tower about 2 miles when i was a kid.
Where about Kevin? I also lived about 2 miles north of there. Grew up off Locust st. Went to Riverside HS.

Landscape has changed a bit since I was at that intersection :shock:

Hope to get out on one of these soon! Then maybe bring the next tag a little more westward. :D

·
Registered
959 Posts
Where about Kevin? I also lived about 2 miles north of there. Grew up off Locust st. Went to Riverside HS.

Hope to get out on one of these soon! Then maybe bring the next tag a little more westward. :D
T-Dog....didn't know you were a fellow Mill-town'er!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Tagged Finally!

Next One:

This Tag is where they only let certain motorcycles park in a specific area.
pretty easy one. It's right off the highway.

Rick

·
Registered
404 Posts

Lived two blooks west of gordon park when they had a pool, on hadley and weil. had sister that went to riverside back in day. EASTSIDE !!! Know that area vary well. remember the pumpping station park,did plated baseball there.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hey Lee,

My tag isn't all that impressive but the rain was coming and I didn't have time to go further. I hope someone could tag this then get a new one in another part of the state. (think SCR)

Rick

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I was going to leave this one for someone new to jump in, but it's been sitting for a while now, so I'll steal it.

Another easy one:

121 - 132 of 132 Posts