Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
National Ride To Work day today. I didnt.....it was raining monsoon size buckets. And calling for more. Jimmerz?? Anyone??

·
Registered
435 Posts
I have a company issued truck with tools that I have to bring. But my mind is all over it.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I'd ride to work but I'm

RETIRED! :wink:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I rode the 40 miles to Baltimore. I had to take the long scenic route (oh darn!) to avoid the repaving of the beltway. Those grooved ridges from cutting away the old pavement suck. The uneven step up to the adjacent new paving is almost impossible.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I work at home. Maybe I'll take a ride around the block later today. :wink:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Wasn't that bad! Rode back from Pittsburgh to Harrisburg today. Rained from Monroeville to Somerset. Nothing a good set of raingear can't handle. After that it was smooth (and dry) sailing! Gotta love getting travel pay to ride my bike. :) Now I've got to get the beast cleaned up for Carlisle Bike Fair this weekend......

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
i work form home, dotn think the wife would appreciate me riding the X form the garage to the basement, dotn know how i would have gotten around the bend in the steps anyway....

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
PITVTX said:
I'd ride to work but I'm

RETIRED! :wink:
So did you ride to go get your morning Doughnut????? :lol:

I did NOT ride to the Hobby Store today.... I could have, but I really wanted that danish and coffee on the way. :wink:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Would have ridden, but have severe tooth ache. Just hidding my head under the covers till the dentist can give me root canal.

G

·
Nope. me either.
Dropped off a pickup truck load of scrap on the way to work and picked up 2 yards of mulch on the way home.
May bike tomorrow.

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
GreenVTX said:
I work at home. Maybe I'll take a ride around the block later today. :wink:
Same here

·
Registered
435 Posts
hotelesquire said:
Would have ridden, but have severe tooth ache. Just hidding my head under the covers till the dentist can give me root canal.
Rub some Old Grand Dad on it. Sooner or later it won't hurt. LOL

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I rode to work today.....In this:

Although I am pretty sure everywhere I was today, I did not see any rain at all!!! I knew I should have tried those Frog Toggs out.

I'm a weather sissy! I hope to go to the Hot Dog Shop tomorrow, but once again...it looks like rain?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
where's the Edge?? or are you a FORD family???

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Well Al, LONG story, but the Edge is no longer in the line up. It was replaced by the 500. (which costs me $200 less per month, lol). I am still keeping the X though!

·
Registered
376 Posts
:rain1: I had the X all shiney from the PVGP rally Sunday - darn if I was gonna run it in the rain / puddles. Besides, tomorrow is supposed to be real nice and I think as long as we Ride To Work during the week of Ride To Work Day, we should get credit. Who's with me?!? :mcrider:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts