·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daytona time is near anyone going ?sun:D,fun:D and skin:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Daytona is a noble ride destination for someone that lives in the South. If you have a trailer it works, but ya sure can't ride there from here right now, not SAFELY at least. That is in February right Kevin? Its on the TO-DO list though...

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My bad I meant trailer down. fun in the sun for a week of riding

·
Registered
188 Posts
We went that direction when I was still stationed in Texas. Rode I-10, Three days in the rain, ( vinyl/rubber O.D. rain suit. They always smelled like puke.) Had a rebel flag open face helmet, and a pair of yellow aviator sun glasses. Stopped to do laundry in Coonazz Louisiana, Left the Motel in
The Rain. Had a pair of pants fall out of my bag on the bike, I saw them go, but before I could turn around, someone in a cage stopped, picked them up, and took off. Spent a couple days in Mobile, then back on the road. By that time our leave was pretty much used up,and our cash was going faster. So in Pensacola Florida, we camped on the beach, and headed back the next morning to Texas. I had $20.00 when we left that morning in Florida, I made it back to the barracks with $1.00. ( I had to buy a $6.00 headlight at a truckstop.) But it was fun just the same, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.nojoke

1 - 4 of 4 Posts