Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I am putting the Punisher on the market. In order for me to get my dream bike when I get home, (American Ironhorse Lone Star Chopper or Texas Chopper) I am going to have to part with my beloved Punisher. If you know of anyone looking for a [email protected] ride (many of you can verify that fact) let me know. I want to get $8500 for her. I love this bike as many of you know and it is very, very hard to part with it. It just doesn't make since to pay for two bikes (insurance, registration, etc). It would be easier for me to sell it now that I am not riding it than if I were at home. Most of you know how many extra I have put on this beast. Please spread the word and help me get to my dream. Thanks guys.

Here she is:

I forgot to add that it has been "adult" ridden only.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I might have to have Rob (or someone) park it on the lemon lot on base. Thing is, I can't sell it on this site. Everyone here already owns one. LOL

·
Registered
229 Posts
I parked mine on the lot here on NAS Pensacola and left it at Navy blvd and Gulf Beach hwy. Also on Hwy 98 in Lillian Al. No bites at all. I even posted mine back home.
But if you go to the 1800 Classified you can see why. They are trying to give them away. I got as low as 6500. for mine and still no bites. I Guess I will be ridin it. Can't lie though I Love My X ( My Bike ) The other 3 X's Can kiss my a$#.
Have you ever dynoed your bike Chad? If so what were your #'s
Kenny B

·
Registered
229 Posts
Baghdad Biker said:
No, I have not dyno'd it.
I hear it's pretty BAD ASS ! I would like to get on side of you on a sunny day for the hell of it. That is if P-cola powersports can find out why it is cuttin out. When you get back yeah? You game?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
for the sake of conversation, 97 HP and 136 Top on the dyno 3 weeks ago at bike night......

He said I'm running a touch lean, which I probably am. I'm gonna remap it Sunday when I take everything off TO TAKE IT TO THE PAINT SHOP!

ATTN KEEPER
WATCH OUT

I'M COMIN' FOR YA - :)

tjk

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TJ - Punisher is back home. You will need to get to the View to get it......

Did I mention that it has only been "adult" ridden?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Baghdad Biker said:
I am always game for a bat out of hell run. (If I still own it when I get back)
Thats what I'm talking about!!! I'm a torquey speed freek too !!! :twisted:

·
Registered
229 Posts
ROKJOK said:
for the sake of conversation, 97 HP and 136 Top on the dyno 3 weeks ago at bike night......

He said I'm running a touch lean, which I probably am. I'm gonna remap it Sunday when I take everything off TO TAKE IT TO THE PAINT SHOP!

ATTN KEEPER
WATCH OUT

I'M COMIN' FOR YA - :)

tjk
97hp, Not bad at all for a X. Did they give you the torque reading too.
Did you find out what was making your bike cut out or is it ok now? Just curious.. Mine is in the shop now. Just kept getting worst.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Pony -- You need an 1800. I just happen to know where there is a bad @ss one right now. Let's talk. I am sure we can make a deal. 8)

·
Registered
1 Posts
How can I get a radiator cover like the one on the Punisher

I am looking for a radiator cover like the one on the Punisher's bike.
It is chrome and has VTX on it.
Also, does anyone know where I can get the following:
Gas cap holder
The crome pieces that have 110cc on them.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I got my radiator cover on eBay. The gas cap thing you can probably find on Honda Direct, or Xtremerevolution.com I'll give you my radiator cover for FREE. (shipping and handling is $8500.00)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.