Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

· Old Goat
26,953 Posts
I fear my health isn’t going to allow me to ride anymore….but I keep hoping….u folks enjoy while u can ,take care of your health ….I know its selfish to keep the bike …but its all the motivation I got..lol…good luck

· Registered
2002 VTX1800R Lowered 2" Rhinehardt Flush Cut, Brown County X with Flames Air Box Cover
1,932 Posts
I fear my health isn’t going to allow me to ride anymore….but I keep hoping….u folks enjoy while u can ,take care of your health ….I know its selfish to keep the bike …but its all the motivation I got..lol…good luck
Wishing you the best. I am sorta at the crossroads also. Hoping I will be able to ride one more season. Be well.

· Registered
13,640 Posts
anyone on these boards still getting out for a ride? post some photos
Nope. Opposite corner of the state from you. Not till late March, early April. I don't ride with temps below 50, tons of anti-skid on all the roads, pothole season in full swing by then.

· Registered
2007 VTX 1800N (N1), Vance and Hines (baffled), stock intake, 23K miles and growing
444 Posts
Yea few weeks ago got busy with stuff since so ... yea fun but I live in Central Florida so yea no snow here ✌😎🏍🍻
Like the air cleaner. Did the ECU handle the increased air flow without an issue?
Oh, that's a1300. Question is irrelevant.

· Registered
2006 Honda VTX 1800S
64 Posts
Super riding weather here but a temporary handicap renders me rideless.

View attachment 213991
So I am looking at that map and thinking damn North Dakota doesn't even have as many ride days as Alaska, that some crazy shit. Yes I used to live up there now im in Florida and loving the riding weather.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts