Honda VTX Forum banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

· Registered
2006 Honda VTX 1800S
62 Posts
Florida has a few 18s for sale on FB marketplace. And most look like they're in good shape for 4.5K or less.
Yes, when my first 2005N was considered a total loss I found this 2006S listed for 4500 I put my N wheels on, tires were much better anyway lol, and am very happy with it. I have been riding it pretty much all year so far, a couple of days dropped into the 40's for the lows 50's for the high I didn't ride far those days.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive fuel system

· Registered
2006 Honda VTX 1800S
62 Posts
Yea I've been keeping my eyes on the fb market and there was a 05 06 with only 7k miles guy wanted 5 for it. If I had the money I would get it lol
I seen your in Central Fl, over in Sarasota, place called Hap's cycle sales they had a 2005 1800F for sale for $3,999.00 it had cobra pipes but looked pretty stock other then that. I was tempted but decided I wanted the extra's the S I found gave me. Their website

· Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Nope. Opposite corner of the state from you. Not till late March, early April. I don't ride with temps below 50, tons of anti-skid on all the roads, pothole season in full swing by then.
well, the one nice thing about gettnig old is the winters go by just as fast as the summers. spring is just around the corner.

· Registered
1,467 Posts
Sorry to hear that TennX. I hope you eventually will be able to throw a leg over and do some short rides.

Yep, I got in a 1400 mile ride round trip to Missouri from the Dallas area a few days ago. Sorry no pictures. It was not a ride for scenery. My motorcycle was my choice of transportation. A little cold in the AM, 30s.

· Registered
2009 Honda VTX1300C
5,492 Posts
You know that Missouri has some weird weather. We rode Dec 31 and Jan 1st and had pretty decent weather.

Also went riding (off and on) when the weather was in the high 40's. Here's the Missus, happy to be out and about.

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

I took the little guy our for some gravel road and river exploring

Tire Wheel Vehicle Helmet Motorcycle

Water Sky Natural landscape Branch Fluvial landforms of streams

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Sky Natural landscape Twig Grass Tree

· Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
You know that Missouri has some weird weather. We rode Dec 31 and Jan 1st and had pretty decent weather.

Also went riding (off and on) when the weather was in the high 40's. Here's the Missus, happy to be out and about.

View attachment 214142

I took the little guy our for some gravel road and river exploring

View attachment 214145
View attachment 214147
View attachment 214149
View attachment 214150
nice bikes. i'm starting to think one of those trail 125's is in my future.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts