Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.k. The boss (Mrs. Maniac66) and I are rolling down to Leesburg Saturday for the day, then coming back to Jax that evening. Who all is going down saturday? And what route is the best route to take incase I'm the Lone Ranger on this journey. I've never been there so I don't know. Remember, I'll be coming from Orange Park. Oh! And how long (hrs.) is the ride. Info please.

G

·
0 Posts
I am going down Saturday for the day and I believe yuleeXrider and his wife are too.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yes the wife & I will also be riding down for the day. Let us
know where & what time to meet if ya'll would like some
one to tag-along. Might have a couple of more bikes also (not vtx's)
do not know as of their plans yet.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
yo yulee the more the merrier,
i don't care bout makes of bikes,
long as you ride......you know.
so your friends are welcome always.

what i don't get is this one day stuff.
people book a room in same hotel
with us and stay.
go down friday, wake up and we are fresh for a day of festivities :p

G

·
0 Posts
yulee, maniac where do you 2 want to meet for the ride. I have a nice mapped out route that Pegs sent me that will be a good and senic ride down. It starts on SR13 south to 207 west to 20 west to 19 south to 314 south to 42 to 452 to 44 to Leesburg. I am hoping that Pegs will find a way to join us.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stu, that sounds good to me, I don't really know how to get there and I know you and Pegs would come up with a very good route to run. i will probably have a couple of extra people riding down too with us for the day. Just let me know what time you want to head on down and where you want to meet up at and maybe do breakfast before we all roll.

G

·
0 Posts
On SR13 we have Famous Amos, Village Inn, Perkins and Bob Evans that are good for breakfast. The earlier the better if we are going to eat before we take off. yulee has to come the longest distance so I will let him tell us the earliest he can get to SR13 area.

G

·
0 Posts
Maniac66 said:
Stu, that sounds good to me. Just let me know what time you want to head on down and where you want to meet up at and maybe do breakfast before we all roll.
Suits me! Just trying to accommodate the masses. So sayeth Pubar
You know I'm starting to like that. I might change my avitar.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Go ahead and change it Stu, I'm beginning to like it too. SALAMI, SALAMI, BALOGNI.

O.k. I'm still not familar with SR numbers, what is the name of that road (sr13?) Is that Mandarine? :?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hey guys let me know what time ya'll

want us there and we will be there.

G

·
0 Posts
Maniac66 said:
Go ahead and change it Stu, I'm beginning to like it too. SALAMI, SALAMI, BALOGNI.

O.k. I'm still not familar with SR numbers, what is the name of that road (sr13?) Is that Mandarine? :?
That is San Jose Blvd

1 - 14 of 14 Posts