Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Don't forget to cancel the backorder from Lenovo! :D

So you ordered $40k in servers. Then you got them for half. I hope you kept the other half! :)
Now you can ask your company for a juicy bonus because you got them much better HW and much faster. What are they going to give you? A $20 Amazon gift card? (don't ask, long story)
I now, I know, you're a partner, you can't keep the other half. Dang, could have had a few more bikes!

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Never understood why IBM downgraded their consumer products and rebranded to Lenovo. I wonder how many billions they lost in sales. And how many billing they lose annually. Hilarious. At work, we were buying a new laptop. They asked me "Dell?" I asked if we can get IBM. They said "no, only Lenovo". I asked for Dell then.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
It's called entitlement. Americans have this idea that they are entitled to your stuff for free but theirs is worth gold. With up coming shortages on the horizon we are in for a rude awakening.
Howdy from Texas and welcome to the club!
If you feel like, you can make an introductory post in the New Member section, tell us about yourself, your bike, whatever you choose (it is not mandatory). And don't forget to post pictures! We are suckers for pictures.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts