Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of the post, that I try to read kick me off the board..what up wid dat
Like this one.....XMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Well sometimes the content is not permissable, ex: off topic, racist, or just too dirty (racey).

For example, I posted a link to some pretty graffic nude photos of a babe sitting on an 1800 last week. It made it a whole fifteen minutes before the moderators yanked it off.

No more link, but if your interested in that kinda thing, you can checkout-
adv.alsscan.com/alsscan/a89er/k10s/tgp.html

I hope that is allowed.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Cool. Thanks Steve.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ricster

Currently using firefox, but the same thing happenned with IE. I have a viao 120 gig comp. with 2 gigs expanded memory and winxp home..I would appreciate any help...this does not happen with most post..only with a few like the one I mentioned
Bryan

·
Registered
358 Posts
Re: Ricster

bgreer said:
Currently using firefox, but the same thing happenned with IE. I have a viao 120 gig comp. with 2 gigs expanded memory and winxp home..I would appreciate any help...this does not happen with most post..only with a few like the one I mentioned
Bryan
I had a popup blocker that I was using which caused this. If you have something running like this disable it an try the post again if it loads that is your problem.

·
Registered
358 Posts
ww1flyingace said:
Ricster...

You never cease to amaze me with weird avatars. :D

I SWEAR I can hear his voice saying it!
I am slow I just figured out what he is saying :shock: and that is no way to talk to a lady.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Teboz

That was it ...turned off my pop up blocker and the post loaded...Thanks
Bryan

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
SteveX'er said:
Well sometimes the content is not permissable, ex: off topic, racist, or just too dirty (racey).

For example, I posted a link to some pretty graffic nude photos of a babe sitting on an 1800 last week. It made it a whole fifteen minutes before the moderators yanked it off.

No more link, but if your interested in that kinda thing, you can checkout-
adv.alsscan.com/alsscan/a89er/k10s/tgp.html

I hope that is allowed.
That's one lucky X! :twisted:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I get kicked off of some sites every now and then, not a lot, but I hate pop ups so I just accept it and keep the blocker on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts