Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Those are looking mighty fine!

I was just thinking yesterday...Its about time for you to post some pix of your bike

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
those are sweeeet...

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
Wowwwwwww I like the looks of that!

·
Registered
653 Posts
What's the deal with the number "4"s? Inside story? Or some other big thing I'm missing?
BTW, I'm looking forward to seeing them. And getting back in to ride.
Dave

H

·
0 Posts
Those are the Renegade "Nightmare" wheels. Even though it looks something like a 4 I think its a coincidence.

I can't wait to see the wheels on the bike. Its gonna be bad. People are gonna flip out when they see the bike.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Those are terribly ugly, so just send them over to me and I'll install them on my ugly bike and save you the embarrassment. :wink:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Question I've always wanted to ask...

I know zero about cutting wheels so this may be a stupid question, but hell I figure I might learn something.

When designing a "wheel" are any considerations given to the amount of weight, power, HP, torque or any other such factors somehow programmed into the final design?

I guess, in other words when someone (Bare :?: ) dumps the clutch on a big 240/300 (for example) are they in any risk of trashing a custom wheel? Inquiring minds want to know!

Russ

H

·
0 Posts
Question I've always wanted to ask...

I know zero about cutting wheels so this may be a stupid question, but hell I figure I might learn something.

When designing a "wheel" are any considerations given to the amount of weight, power, HP, torque or any other such factors somehow programmed into the final design?

I guess, in other words when someone (Bare ) dumps the clutch on a big 240/300 (for example) are they in any risk of trashing a custom wheel? Inquiring minds want to know!
Stock wheels are cast and the custom wheels like the ones in this post are forged. A forging is much stronger than a casting. Of course the design does factor in. Personally I am not aware of a billet wheel failing.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts