Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Those are looking mighty fine!

I was just thinking yesterday...Its about time for you to post some pix of your bike

G

·
Those are the Renegade "Nightmare" wheels. Even though it looks something like a 4 I think its a coincidence.

I can't wait to see the wheels on the bike. Its gonna be bad. People are gonna flip out when they see the bike.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Those are terribly ugly, so just send them over to me and I'll install them on my ugly bike and save you the embarrassment. :wink:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Question I've always wanted to ask...

I know zero about cutting wheels so this may be a stupid question, but hell I figure I might learn something.

When designing a "wheel" are any considerations given to the amount of weight, power, HP, torque or any other such factors somehow programmed into the final design?

I guess, in other words when someone (Bare :?: ) dumps the clutch on a big 240/300 (for example) are they in any risk of trashing a custom wheel? Inquiring minds want to know!

Russ

G

·
Question I've always wanted to ask...

I know zero about cutting wheels so this may be a stupid question, but hell I figure I might learn something.

When designing a "wheel" are any considerations given to the amount of weight, power, HP, torque or any other such factors somehow programmed into the final design?

I guess, in other words when someone (Bare ) dumps the clutch on a big 240/300 (for example) are they in any risk of trashing a custom wheel? Inquiring minds want to know!
Stock wheels are cast and the custom wheels like the ones in this post are forged. A forging is much stronger than a casting. Of course the design does factor in. Personally I am not aware of a billet wheel failing.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts