Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did the search no response's. Will they interchange? or how much trouble is it to change them out?

Thanks

·
Mad Hatter
21,343 Posts
Yes they will!! And They are The BEST looking Wheels out there!!

·
Mad Hatter
21,343 Posts
Chicago-Spike said:
Straight swap out
Hey, thats what i said, Stop running your Post Count Up :!: I can't catch U that way :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
Heck why stop there turn your whole bike into an F like I did :lol:

Before:

After

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Straight swap. Cool :lol: & your right best looking factory wheels yet.

Thanks for the info guy's. This is still the best site on the web.

BTW That is one GOOD LOOKING "C"!!!

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
Did someone say F wheels on a C :shock:

Before

After

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
Hey, when are you going to do something about that side cover??? Also, how's the fuel pump and everything holding up??? Mine is working flawlessly :D

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
Jon's1800VTXC said:
Hey, when are you going to do something about that side cover??? Also, how's the fuel pump and everything holding up??? Mine is working flawlessly :D

Yea yea yea... I wish I could find a used 05 C cover but they don't come around often been looking for over a year. I still think it looks better than the earlier C covers. I guess I just getting cheap. The fun money tree dried up when I bought my new truck. Guess I need to whore myself out some more and do some powder coating.

The pump is working great! :wink:

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
X'N said:
[quote="Jon's1800VTXC":35wo75ky]Hey, when are you going to do something about that side cover??? Also, how's the fuel pump and everything holding up??? Mine is working flawlessly :D

Yea yea yea... I wish I could find a used 05 C cover but they don't come around often been looking for over a year. I still think it looks better than the earlier C covers. I guess I just getting cheap. The fun money tree dried up when I bought my new truck. Guess I need to whore myself out some more and do some powder coating.

The pump is working great! :wink:[/quote:35wo75ky]

I got some rotors for you to practice on. How much $$$ you want??? Send me a pm 8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts