Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a black '04 C and I'm looking at buying a set of Willie and Max saddlebags, but I can't really visualize how the differect styles and sizes will actually look on the bike. I'm leaning towards something from the studded or deluxe series, either the compact or fleetside. Anybody have any pictures of their bikes with these bags? Any comments about quality? I'm also thinking I'll hard mount them since I have a solo seat on order. Any comments about their hard mount kit? The price seems good.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
14 Posts
W & M bags

I pasted a picture of my bike or the one from the Honda web page will do and I found different pictures of bags. Then I resized the pics and just started pasting them on the bike pic. to get a better visual. Hopefully this will help. :p

·
Registered
56 Posts
hey bud ,
i got the willie n max bags on my 1300c , went with the double eagle no studs, i had to fabricate my on mounting system to make it work, i didnt really like the way it looked throwed over the seat. wish i had a pic to show you, they look really cool , got the sissy bar bag and the tool bag too. all for under 200.00 bucks beats the hell out of spending 800.00 at the stealership. R.C.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts