Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bike in my Sig that i am probably going to go ahead and buy has the switchblade mounts already installed.
Looking at the Switchblade windshields they have the 2up,Shorty and chopped.

99% of my riding will be 1up. I am 5'11 tall and wondering if the chopped model would work.
I think the shorty will be to small and the 2up is a little larger than i like.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
40 Posts
First off, very nice bike. I also have a C model and am about your height i have a 2-up on my bike and it works great. I think that you would be happy with a chopped for one up riding. remember if you dont like it you can always change it.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!
Yea,the chopped is about 2 inches taller than the shorty so i was considering it.
I think the Mustang seat sets just a little lower than the stock seat.
At least it already has the 100 dollar switchblade brackets.
The best price i can find online for the chopped tinted is 174 bucks,not too bad.

If anyone has a Switchblade Chopped please post a picture...Thanks!

·
Registered
314 Posts
I am 5'10" and the Chopped gave me pretty bad buffetting when combined with my Ultimate Lowrider seats. I got the NC Deflector which I love. Blocks most of the wind off my chest.

Chopped

Deflector

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm 6'3" and am running a shorty on my F with stock seats. I also have NC lowers mounted, so I don't get much wind hitting my face. Check ebay...I have seen NC windshields on there for MUCH less, and I found my lowers on there for around 1/2 price of retail.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts