Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from central Oregon!

Any of you guys gonna be near Winnemucca over Memorial Weekend??? I think I may be there w/a group I ride with from Oregon. Not fellow VTXers, but another group I ride with. I'd love to meet some of you though if you might be around.

Happy Riding!

M

·
0 Posts
The M/C I belong to will be up there 5/27~30. We're staying at the Red Lion. I'm the only one in the Reno group on a VTX. Our Oregon chapter will be coming down also and there is a VTX from LaGrande in that bunch. So... You won't be the only X in attendance if that was a worry. :lol:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Bill,

Thanks for the reply. Most of the guys I'll be with are staying at Winners, I was kinda late getting in on the deal but I didn get a room at the Model T I do believe it is. We should be arriving Friday afternoon and I'm looking forward to the weekend.

Enjoy,
Brian

Love what you've done w/your 1300!

M

·
0 Posts
The Model T is the venue for the bike games and where the outdoor evening activity takes place so you'll be all set. Hope to meet you during the rally.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didn't make it last year. Anyone paying attention to this going to make the run for '06? I'll be down there Friday afternoon for the weekend maybe I'll see some of you folks!

Brian

M

·
0 Posts
I'll be making it a day trip either Sat or Sun, depending on the weather, to check out the happenings.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay Bill,

I'll be keeping my eyes open for you. I've a titanium 1800 n w/oregon plates.

Have fun!

Brian

·
Registered
305 Posts
How was it? Any pictures?

I thought about heading out there saturday morning to check it out for the day, but the weather changed my plans.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts