Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got everything done except the hicks nudie bar should be in soon ( hopefully)
internaly run wires thru bars, all ball neck bearings, R style Fork covers meztler 880s front and back

I call it my FATX

·
Old Goat
25,594 Posts
:agree: :firstplace:

·
Registered
289 Posts
ready to ride

Looks great ! I am especially interested in you're new R ? Fork Covers. What is involved in getting those put on ? :?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks great ! I am especially interested in you're new R ? Fork Covers. What is involved in getting those put on ? :?
Tapping the lower tree or replace it with an R lower tree, is really it.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Winter Mods?

Darn...all this riding we do all winter long in Texas doesn't give any time to do mods....just have to keep riding the same ol' X! LOL

Seriously....we do feel for our northern brethren....you guys get it back when we are scorching in our summers and you all are enjoying milder temps!

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
Darn...all this riding we do all winter long in Texas doesn't give any time to do mods....just have to keep riding the same ol' X! LOL

Seriously....we do feel for our northern brethren....you guys get it back when we are scorching in our summers and you all are enjoying milder temps!
I wish I could ride all year long I would be saving a fortune not adding mods to the bike

·
Registered
353 Posts
That bike looks really good man. Thank God for winter huh? :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
looks sweet! :firstplace: i found fat fork covers for the c on phatperformanceparts.com for 122.00 if anyone is interested.
cant waite to be home and do some mods to mine.

hitch

·
Registered
21 Posts
Looks real good. I just did some "winter mods" too and I'm already trying to squeeze some last minute mods in before the good weather rolls in.........I guess the mods will never end......

·
Registered
7,175 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Most definitely interested in the R/S fork covers. Makes the front end beefier.:lol:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hitch, I believe the fork covers you found on phatperformance are just for the upper section of forks and not the same as the R/S covers. That's the way the pics look anyways.:dontknow:

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
Not to hijack the thread but
Here are my latest mods

Made a vertical plate mount and used a radianz vertical plate and install custom dynamics rear LED signals.

·
Registered
261 Posts
86 Degrees and sunny

Man! In central Texas today it was 86 and sunny and bikes were everywhere....bummed me out as I was having to work....come on retirement!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts