Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious who is planning to go where this winter...I myself have next to nothing going on, only thing we're doing is traveling up north to Aberdeen, SD for the holidays.....I know, it's no Flordia or carabian cruze :? but oh, well...... we'll save the fun stuff for next riding season!!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Going to Omaha in Dec. for a weekend. CC Ragweed concert. And then the next week, 5 days in Vegas, try to do that 1 or 2 times each year.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
black hills said:
sixwillwin said:
Going to Omaha in Dec. for a weekend. CC Ragweed concert. .
Those guys are great!! Never heard of them before I saw them at the rally a couple years ago. Loved em!!!!!
They are simply the BEST. Heres a pic of my wife with the Boys from June 2006. Wife is the second from the left. :lol:

·
Registered
870 Posts
winter

I have a buddy in Plam Springs CA and my wife is encouraging me to fly out there and rent a bike for a few days.......Grand Canyon run. Just looking into it. Boy am I lucky I have her :wink:

Steel

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
2rangerted said:
Rick...is that you???The girl looks like someone named Amy!

Anyway,going to KC for Thanksgiving and Lake of the Ozarks for Christmas.
yea, its Rick.......who are you?!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
2rangerted said:
Ted of Ted and Susan....Amy and Susan worked together at OI!!!!!
LMAO!! You are first one that came to mind! Thats pretty funny. Lets go riding sometime.......

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
2rangerted said:
I'm ready almost any time to ride(so is Susan too!!) so yeah,we'll have to get together.Are you still racing?
Nope, sold everything after the 2006 season. Bought the bike and a few other things and had a blast this summer. I gained about 25-30 hours a week of free time now!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts