Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
forget the poll..

OK Xers THE DATE IS ON WE ARE HAVE THE MEETING ON APRIL 17 THE FOOD IS ORDERED:)
LET THE FUN START..................................................

SKINNY 1800C RED

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
The weather man doesn't know what its gonna do tomorrow, let alone this weekend! LOL! If I was as wrong at work as they are, I would definitely be out of a job! My riding club follows the 50/50 rule. If its gonna be 50 degrees and less than 50% POP, we ride. The forcast this morning says 71F and some showers (30% POP), I'll ride.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
HOPEFULLY my bike will be back together by then. If not or if it rains (or even SNOWS) I'll be there in my "other" transportation.
Tim :twisted:

G

·
0 Posts
No sense adding confusion. I am guessing everyone has alternate transportation should the weather not cooperate. Its just not as much fun. See you guys on the 17th ... rain or shine.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Yeah,

:twisted: Bwah hah hah hah hah :twisted:

:twisted: MY EVIL PLAN IS WORKING :twisted:

:twisted: Seeing how my bike won't be together, The chicken bones, pentagram, and spell seem to be working- mother nature is now under my control. :twisted:

:twisted: Bwah hah hah hah :twisted:

:lol:

riley

·
Registered
245 Posts
May as well keep the date and get this thing going. AND like some others maybe my bike will be ready by then.

G

·
0 Posts
Re: Yeah,

Riley said:
:twisted: Bwah hah hah hah hah :twisted:

:twisted: MY EVIL PLAN IS WORKING :twisted:

... blah blah blah ....
riley
You know those giants just have no concern for the rest of us :a13:
I've said it before Riley is just a bad bad man, numbah 10.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm in!!! I emailed Skinny to confirm, but I will be available. The wife knows I have plans, and I would not want ot dissapoint her by being home available for house duties. :evil: :twisted: :D

Gbert

1 - 9 of 9 Posts