Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any other Wisconsinites up for a scheduled VTXOA chat? How about next Thursday around this time (9:00 PM)?

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Everytime I try to chat it never works for me. Computer dummy here. :?

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Welcome fasteddie. Great bunch we have here. Just like family.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Big tall guy with his girl on the back on a Blue 1800 who's friend bought my old house?
Bought time you got on the board :lol:
Great bunch we have here, make sure you make some of the rides. TWT is at Culvers in Milw. Someone will pop in to give you the address. We, reaper, greedy, rotton, simpleman should ride up there when we can all get together.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
fasteddie said:
any way , im having a hard time getting a pik of my bike on line. any hlp would be nice
Set up an account (free) at WWW.BIGBIKERIDERS.COM Up load your pics to them, JPEG file, 400x240, once the picture is on their site, click on the picture to make it a little bigger and RIGHT click, click properties, and get the HTTP, copy, then go to your post you want to put the picture in, click on IMG button above, paste the HTTP in, click IMG button again. Then post. For the AVITAR it has to be small. Shrink picture to 100x100pixels and paste it in the avitar box at the end of the profile site
Confusing but not that hard to do

·
Registered
326 Posts
yea that me . I have ben always just reading along- lots of good stuf here. Like wen installing my hyper charger-i couldent have gotten it to work with out vtxoa members posts

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Welcome fasteddie, and Joe im game for a ride, just git my sitter to hang out on a tuesday is hard, but I will make it happen.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I asked this a while back....Im game :lol: Joe get back on the subject man!!!
Ride safe in the snow this weekend :oops:

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
F)#K the snow, them guys lie all the time.

This Tues, hows about we meet and ride up to TWT who's in?
I'm laid-off and need some time with the Boys :beer2:

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, I'll be on VTXOA Chat on Thursday, April 28th @ about 9 PM. For those that would like to chat with an East-Central VTXer (you guys are too far south for me to meet on a Thursday night), come on in. Spyderman, I'm counting you in, so don't let me down, buddy!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Thursday is the best night on TV....Survivor :pepper1: CSI :badabing: Lost without a trace :4is:

·
Registered
595 Posts
OK I was there for an hour.....did we forget?? :shock:

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No, dude! You made it sound like you'd rather be watchin' your shows. I didn't want to be sitting in there by myself, waiting and waiting like some kind of ass-boob, for someone else to show up. I take it none of the other Wisconsin schlubs showed up either?

·
Registered
595 Posts
So your not an ass boob?????? Im trying to picture that...... I talked with a few guys, one from TX. I got depressed when he said it was 85 during the day and 72 at 9 pm. I meant you are more important than my favorite tv shows.......what a ass boob :shock: :shock: :shock: :D You goin to the cookout Saturday????

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No cookout for me this Saturday, no. "The wife" and I had plans to go on an organized ride at our local stealership, but now she can't go. I had 3 or four friends lined up to go with me as well, but when they found out that it could be cold, windy and rain on and off, they backed out on me too. Now it's warm and sunny and the possibility of rain is almost nil, but all my plans are shot to hell.

Our kids leave for the summer in a few weeks. When that happens, I may be able to swing down there for some barbeque. I don't know if any of you realize it, but most of the Wisconsinites on this board are border crossers, while I'm way up here near Green Bay. Appleton to Waukesha is almost a two hour ride, one way.

I'm really sorry about the chat, man. I honestly thought you were saying, "Thursday night is the best night for TV, so that's where I'll be." If you care to try again this Thursday, I'll definitely be there (with bells on). Same Bat-time, same Bat-channel. For all you other Cheddar Heads, c'mon and join us!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts