Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I received the 1-piece Wishmaster riser and promptly installed them on my wife's 1300C. I absolutely love them, as does she. I would like to add risers on my 1300C as well, but am curious how the 2-piece looks on a C model. I've seen pics on his site that show the R/S model, but no fantastic pics of the C model. His site say they work on a C, so I'm just curious if anyone can help me out with this by showing a decent pic or two of the 2-piece on a C.

Thanks!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Litre said:
Last night I received the 1-piece Wishmaster riser and promptly installed them on my wife's 1300C. I absolutely love them, as does she. I would like to add risers on my 1300C as well, but am curious how the 2-piece looks on a C model. I've seen pics on his site that show the R/S model, but no fantastic pics of the C model. His site say they work on a C, so I'm just curious if anyone can help me out with this by showing a decent pic or two of the 2-piece on a C.

Thanks!
I have to go out and take some pics later today and will take some of my bike for you. I just wanted to say that while they didnt change the look nearly as much as they changed the feel. I feel too comfortable with them and the bike feels more like a giant scooter but wouldnt undue it for anything. I made the change to help protect my back.

·
Registered
802 Posts
HERE'S ONE, ON A "C" MODEL: :lol:

I bought mine following a head on collision which seperated my shoulder and it hurt to stretch out after the repairs were made.

I can tell you right now, they look good and they are great for the comfort of the ride. :p YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED. :p

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome. I'm kinda leaning towards the 2-piece. I think that looks good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts