Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since dates are quickly being discussed for rides I was told to get this firmed up and ... well ... Riley said so. So here it is ...

Guaranteed good times ....

Fri May 5th - Sun May 7th
Usual bat time and channel

Top Hat Motel
812 River Rd.
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Ph: 608-253-5431

I am planning to ride up mid-afternoon on friday
Saturday ride usually departs around 10:30 or 11:00
Lots and lots of party to be had

for everyone who has never been ... well you dont want to miss a Dells ride ... there are two rides (spring and fall) and they are some of the best trips each year

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I have AMA ride & Vets ride on Sat. of that weekend. Will try to make a run up on Sun.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Firemanirfd said:
I should hopefully be able to make it, the only thing that might hold me back is if the bike isn't back together yet. I am shooting to have it on the road in the end of march but, you never know what might happen
All you gotta do is ask if you need extra hands

·
Registered
554 Posts
Actually my painter is in arizona right now won't be back until mid-march then i have to go to cedar creek and get bent over for a couple of gromets i know i am missing in addition to any other little missing bits. On an up note my LEDs from www.swintleds.com came in today, so now i have 12 pods with 58 retna burning leds to fit .
But to keep this on topic, Wisconsin Dells I promise not to eat any under cooked pork 3 days before we leave
This give me enough time to talk to some of my entertainer friends and see about getting them to make a booking in the area that weekend. Which reminds me i still have to call about the poker run for Chubby's and Edge O Dells On june 8th

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
One cold weather trip to the Dells per year is enough for me, so I will play it by ear, if the weather looks WARM i will be in...if not, then see ya in the fall.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
All this tension building up before the banquet!!!! :shock:

Gonna be a good one! :D

1 - 20 of 159 Posts