Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Roadblock said:
just put it in the trailer like you do on every other trip you queen
Hmmmm, I dont think you have ever seen in person any of my bikes in a trailer....Oh thats right, because you dont ride to any of the events outside of Milwaukee city proper. :roll:

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Ok, now you two are gona have to start behaving. You two can hug and make up at the banquet, I will take pics of it, and post it here for all to see. :twisted:

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Not that many posts here to worry about back pages :(

We cant make the spring run, but baring any unforsene developments we should be able to make the fall run.

anything further on the meet & greet???

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Love to go but very doubtful at this time. I leave for business early April and won't be done travelling until the end of May :shock: I'll either be in Goshen, IN or up in Madison. If I'm in Madison that friday evening, maybe I'll pop in and say hi!

Yeah, Lace is real happy about that! :?

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
bluto said:
Love to go but very doubtful at this time. I leave for business early April and won't be done travelling until the end of May :shock: I'll either be in Goshen, IN or up in Madison. If I'm in Madison that friday evening, maybe I'll pop in and say hi!

Yeah, Lace is real happy about that! :?
If you're in Madison, you'd better let me know!!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Would love to join you guys, but I have my daughter that weekend. Going to be in the Dells the weekend before for my buddies bachelor party. Three days of golfing - weather permitting...... I may send my gear up with someone who is caging it and take my bike out there.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
2FS4LV said:
I hope to make the fall Dells ride this year. We have the kids the first weekend in May. :evil:

we do to, and the wife said she wants to stay home with them. she dont see them every other week end for work, and in may we are leaving them one weekend for a wedding, so she wants to stay with them.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I will be there for the ride on Saturday.....Maybe be there on friday if I can convince the pregnant wife to let me go both days. But I am in on Sat. for sure......I look forward to meeting you all.

·
Registered
841 Posts
dells

Found out that I have a function to attend on sat. afternoon, but I am
taking the day off on friday and riding up. Will stay the night and leave
when I have to on saturday.
Ken

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Ok good, Looks like I can go as well. If its raining though, I'm stayin home. Its one thing getting caught out there, but another leaving home with rain gear on. Interstaes and rain on a bike make this rider VERY uncomfortable. Perhaps Mother Nature will finally play nice by then.

Anybody want to share a room?

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Heavymetalman said:
Ok good, Looks like I can go as well. If its raining though, I'm stayin home. Its one thing getting caught out there, but another leaving home with rain gear on. Interstaes and rain on a bike make this rider VERY uncomfortable. Perhaps Mother Nature will finally play nice by then.

Anybody want to share a room?

I dont much plan on riding in rain all weekend, but if it was just a mist here and there I would do it, and I dont realy plan on riding the interstate there, if I can get out of town sooner the noon, I am taking the whole way none interstate.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
Reaper said:
Smoken'JOE said:

Hey you going Joe? If so is your wife going? mine is saying she is not. I am taking off that Friday. Thinking about taking in a nice slow ride up there Friday.
I'm off that weekend but have to work Fri. nite, unless I can skip out. Don't know about Di. yet. Depends on the temps and weather and if she has to work or not.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
I've got my vacation day in for that Friday so I'm definitely in for the nice long ride to the Dells.

Curious, how many people on the site plan on going? How many went last year? What happened? Was there sin and debauchery? Are there things the kids needn't know?

Its 4 weeks away now guys! Who's excited?????

21 - 40 of 159 Posts