Honda VTX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,637 Posts
Heavymetalman said:
I've got my vacation day in for that Friday so I'm definitely in for the nice long ride to the Dells.

Curious, how many people on the site plan on going? How many went last year? What happened? Was there sin and debauchery? Are there things the kids needn't know?

Its 4 weeks away now guys! Who's excited?????

Sorry bro, but what happens in the Dells, stays in the Dells, but we had by saturday about 15 bikes last year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,817 Posts
I just reserved my room. The proprietor doesn't really have any group rates. Its the off season and half of the hotel is closed up anyways. She has 1 single bed (King) left now that I took the other one. Rate is a whopping 39 bucks. She has 7 double bed rooms for 45 bucks, and a couple deluxe ones with like 3 beds and whirlpools and stuff. If we demand more than she has, she will open more rooms up so everyone call and make reservations so she can get everything ready.

Obviously, this is just a place to sleep at night. I got my own room so maybe I can get lucky now. :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
595 Posts
Obviously, this is just a place to sleep at night. I got my own room so maybe I can get lucky now. :twisted:[/quote]

UM....which WIVO are you gettin a room with LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,019 Posts
I would imagine that most people stay and have the most fun on Saturday night. Am I correct in thinking that?

I think the wife may let me out for the weekend.....I think I would just come up and Sat. and spend the night.

Or would it be better to stay on Friday Night.......so many decisions to make and partying to be done....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,929 Posts
Actually both nights :twisted: :beer2: Saturday nights are just as bad...er uh fun I mean and we seem to have a few more riders Saturday night.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,429 Posts
I'm thinking of shooting up there after my AMA ride on Sat. Don't plan to stay over, so guess I'll have to behave (something I'm not known for!) :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,637 Posts
jman53718 said:
I guess I should plan on Friday night then....Thanks for the info. Reaper.

Both nights, and Saturday were a great time, but we realy out did are selfs, or at least, me and a few others did on Friday night, so I was a bit slow on Saturday night.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,637 Posts
balou 44 said:
This sounds like too much fun. I'm in. :D :D

Just one question- is the Top Hat walking distance from your chosen watering holes?

Will try and hook up with some of you on the way up Fri. afternoon. I get off work at noon.

Every place we went was walking distance, I dont drink, and get on a bike, just wont do it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,019 Posts
I am in too.....I look forward to partying with you guys. I am going to head up Sat. morning for the BIG ride and stay Sat. night.


It should be a lot of fun as the people I met last weekend were a riot without any drinks so I can just imagine how fun everyone will be after a few.

I am really looking forward to the adventure. :beer2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,637 Posts
jman53718 said:
I am in too.....I look forward to partying with you guys. I am going to head up Sat. morning for the BIG ride and stay Sat. night.


It should be a lot of fun as the people I met last weekend were a riot without any drinks so I can just imagine how fun everyone will be after a few.

I am really looking forward to the adventure. :beer2:
Its a good time bro. My plans are to be off work fri. and head up no later then noon, but if anything changes, and I have to go up saturday morning instead, I will post it up. Then maybe the saturday riders can go up together.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,929 Posts
Reaper said:
jman53718 said:
I guess I should plan on Friday night then....Thanks for the info. Reaper.

Both nights, and Saturday were a great time, but we realy out did are selfs, or at least, me and a few others did on Friday night, so I was a bit slow on Saturday night.
A bit slow...ah yes now I remember, you were the guy that went to bed early Saturday, no wonder your telling everyone Friday night was the night.

OK, if you CANT HANG TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW, then Friday night is the night. If you CAN hang two nights in a row, Saturday will not disapoint :crew:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,637 Posts
Acrotech said:
Reaper said:
jman53718 said:
I guess I should plan on Friday night then....Thanks for the info. Reaper.

Both nights, and Saturday were a great time, but we realy out did are selfs, or at least, me and a few others did on Friday night, so I was a bit slow on Saturday night.
A bit slow...ah yes now I remember, you were the guy that went to bed early Saturday, no wonder your telling everyone Friday night was the night.

OK, if you CANT HANG TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW, then Friday night is the night. If you CAN hang two nights in a row, Saturday will not disapoint :crew:

AHHHHHHHHHH yea I went to bed at 4:00 saturday in the morning, so your right, I didnt hang on to late. You punk. LOL, and I was the first one up Sunday, and Saturday for that matter, and was it you who said you wernt making this ride cus it would be to cold for you. LMFAO
 
41 - 60 of 159 Posts
Top