Honda VTX Forum banner

141 - 159 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,817 Posts
We had a blast.

I look forward to the next get together. At least the weather came just in time. We froze our behinds off getting there on Friday. Roadblock and I both have nice head sunburns now. :oops:

Here are a couple pictures I took. For those that don't know me, I ride the big purple bike. I think it was faster than the black ones, so there went another myth......








[/img]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,637 Posts
Heavymetalman said:
We had a blast.

I look forward to the next get together. At least the weather came just in time. We froze our behinds off getting there on Friday. Roadblock and I both have nice head sunburns now. :oops:

Here are a couple pictures I took. For those that don't know me, I ride the big purple bike. I think it was faster than the black ones, so there went another myth......








[/img]


Purple bikes faster then black? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA theres a joke, but today that gay stuff is more popular, so you get that one. :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,817 Posts
You have forgotten what my tailpipes look like already?? Short memory, but they say that's the first thing to go when you get that age. :wink:

Maybe you didn't want to see them so much and so you snuck outta town without me eh??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,637 Posts
Heavymetalman said:
You have forgotten what my tailpipes look like already?? Short memory, but they say that's the first thing to go when you get that age. :wink:

Maybe you didn't want to see them so much and so you snuck outta town without me eh??

yes I remember seeing your tail pipes, for the quick second as I passed your a$$ giving the girls a ride, thats why she was happy to be on the fastest bike, with me :twisted: but you know what they say about big guys that pump iron alot. I am glad you got that purple bike, it just helps me out more. LOL

Hey I do feel bad about forgetting you there, but hey for the fall ride, I got stuck riding there, and back by my self. It aint so bad, you dont have to stop so the old guys can pee all the time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,563 Posts
Riley said:
You peeps sound like you had a great time! Too Cool!

I would have liked to make it up there, but the Slimey Crud Run was something Tim and I have been wanting to do for like 4 years now. Glad I could finally get to go.

Dells has some great country. Wifey have been up around that area a few times exploring the rustic roads.

If someone could, I'd like some info on the route you guys took so that if we get up that way sometime and there are roads we haven't found- I'd like to check them out.

Thanks.

So does that mean Tim's bike is up and running??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
How can you describe the feeling of riding in the middle of a large group of bikes? The thunder of the pipes and the smell of Exhaust with a beautiful woman on the back 8) life just doesn't get any better. After we got home Rachael and I were talking and both of us said it is amazing how close you feel to all of these people we have just met. This truly is like a family. That being said this weekend was one he!! of a good time!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,817 Posts
I know what they say about big guys that pump iron, they say we are bigger, faster, stronger, and have higher stamina. Those are all good things. Just ask Monster! The two of us could clear a place out. I think he would be meaner than me though.

I am dreading returning to reality today though, that was so much fun. Yeah, we rode nonstop from the Dells all the way home yesterday, no old men peeing at all. Man! , my head is burnt. This hurts today.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
Yeah ... other than a very cold ride up on Friday ... it was a pretty good weekend. Beautiful weather, the ride on saturday was awesome, and great people. Nick you are right that it is funny how quickly everyone settles into a routine like we have been doing this together for years. Seems to go that way on each trip which is one of the things that makes it so much fun. It was great you and Rachel came up and rode. As usual BAR did an awesome job leading the ride. He tried to kill me / us a couple times on the ride home but I think he was just keeping me awake :D Even the ride home was a good one ... and we didn't leave anyone behind :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,637 Posts
Roadblock said:
Yeah ... other than a very cold ride up on Friday ... it was a pretty good weekend. Beautiful weather, the ride on saturday was awesome, and great people. Nick you are right that it is funny how quickly everyone settles into a routine like we have been doing this together for years. Seems to go that way on each trip which is one of the things that makes it so much fun. It was great you and Rachel came up and rode. As usual BAR did an awesome job leading the ride. He tried to kill me / us a couple times on the ride home but I think he was just keeping me awake :D Even the ride home was a good one ... and we didn't leave anyone behind :twisted:
We didnt leave anyone behind, we left him for you as a little Opps (BIG) gift. LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,637 Posts
Heavymetalman said:
I know what they say about big guys that pump iron, they say we are bigger, faster, stronger, and have higher stamina. Those are all good things. Just ask Monster! The two of us could clear a place out. I think he would be meaner than me though.

I am dreading returning to reality today though, that was so much fun. Yeah, we rode nonstop from the Dells all the way home yesterday, no old men peeing at all. Man! , my head is burnt. This hurts today.

Nope sorry little guy, opps big guy LOL, that aint what they say, well atleast the ladys at the gym tell me they dont git much fun from them waight lifting guys, I dont know about your stamina, you got back before me every night, and I was up before you every day. See you big guys just get so excided you blow your wad right away, and then run out. I like to keep it going ALL NIGHT LONG. If you would get your a$$ up right away, you wouldnt miss things, like ahhhhhhhhhh people leaving? LOL

Sorry bro. glad you made it home, and I do feel bad about forgetting you there. I told my wife she better start going with, because I dont think I could do that again, alone, and sustain such control :shock: :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,817 Posts
Sorry Reaper, but thats just what the women tell you to keep you from feeling inadequate. All this time they've been lying to you. You certainly haven't been getting busy with me, so you certainly couldn't speak about that as an authority on the subject. Or could you????????? You definitely talk like you are an authority........

I didn't wander the streets drunk Friday like you did, I went to bed. It was only 3 am! I was out front with the bikes past 3 am Saturday night. I believe you were snoozing a long time before that. Thats how you old men could get up and leave me. I was up when you started them up, had to put my eyes in, and you left. Not fair man, I could have been out there in another 5 minutes ready to go.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,637 Posts
Heavymetalman said:
Sorry Reaper, but thats just what the women tell you to keep you from feeling inadequate. All this time they've been lying to you. You certainly haven't been getting busy with me, so you certainly couldn't speak about that as an authority on the subject. Or could you????????? You definitely talk like you are an authority........

I didn't wander the streets drunk Friday like you did, I went to bed. It was only 3 am! I was out front with the bikes past 3 am Saturday night. I believe you were snoozing a long time before that. Thats how you old men could get up and leave me. I was up when you started them up, had to put my eyes in, and you left. Not fair man, I could have been out there in another 5 minutes ready to go.

Dont worry so much bro,LOL. I am doing just fine, I was not snoozing at 3:00 :twisted: I didnt wander any streets drunk, never even got drunk, and I know I am adequate, and confidant in my manhood :twisted: it takes more then a penis to make a lady happy :wink: . I spent many years running around playing the pick up game, and nothing ever made me happier then the one im with now, even after over 11 years, but no problem bro. we did have the bikes running, and as I said, I do realy feel bad we left you behind, it was not intentional. I would never leave a brother behind, I missed my wife realy bad, and will admit to wanting to get home as fast as posible, so my mind was not on much but getting home. I owe you an apoligy for that, and will say it here, and in person when I see you next bro. I feel like a big $hithead for that. There was so much going on, Ace was talking about going one way, and condolini another, and Joe, and I another, with all that, we made a decision, and just started moveing. You got to admit, I was right about the Dells ride being the best hey.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,817 Posts
I know dude, but I gotta give you guys some sheet about it. :lol: What are friends for? I don't know what happened to you guys Saturday night. It was me, Fireman, and I think Roadblock out front with some metalhead I met at the bar with his sister and girlfriend wanting to check out the bikes. I was ready to hit the sack though, sun burned me up good.

I know Joe was long gone at least. I hear that Roadrunner bike blessing was pretty wild as well. I was just happy to get home and chill out though, but would have went if you guys wanted to. I know Roadblock was there somewhere.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,637 Posts
Heavymetalman said:
I know dude, but I gotta give you guys some sheet about it. :lol: What are friends for? I don't know what happened to you guys Saturday night. It was me, Fireman, and I think Roadblock out front with some metalhead I met at the bar with his sister and girlfriend wanting to check out the bikes. I was ready to hit the sack though, sun burned me up good.

I know Joe was long gone at least. I hear that Roadrunner bike blessing was pretty wild as well. I was just happy to get home and chill out though, but would have went if you guys wanted to. I know Roadblock was there somewhere.
MY face hurts big time, it is burnt to $hit. We will do alot of riding this year bro. Its nice to have a local group to get out with. Like on them days when we only got a couple of hours. I will do the TWT in milwaukee on May 30th weather permitting, my wife wants to got to, and we are both off that week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,429 Posts
If you boys aren't gonna play nice, I'm gonna have to slap all of you! Come on, give me a reason, it doesn't even have to be a good one! :lol:

Should have come to the Crud with me, good ride and lots of cool bikes. Oh yeah, and Riley and Anvil too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,209 Posts
8) HEY THANKS EVERYONE, I HAD A GREAT TIME.
THAT RIDE SATURDAY WAS KICK A$$. SORRY I DIDN'T
COME OUT AND PLAY SAT. NIGHT, I'M ONE OF THOSE
OLD SCHOOL FARTS. GLAD EVERYBODY GOT HOME.
YOU GUYS KICK A$$ ... :beer3:
 
141 - 159 of 159 Posts
Top