Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
that sucks dude :oops: wish you a quick recovery so you can get back on the road ASAP

·
Seat Dr
5,159 Posts
ACEHIGGY said:
Having wrist surgery tomorrow. Bummer!
Carpel Tunnel Release?

I had both of mine operated on CTR's on both wrist 30 days apart. They make a very small incesion now where I have some pretty good scars in my palms from having it done but it helped and damn the meds were great :wink:

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
That sucks. Hey supposed to do that in the winter time. Good luck with your surgery and hope it goes well.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Good luck. I had the bones in my right wrist fused 4 weeks before I bought the X. I still had a cast and 5 pins for the first 6 months I rode the the bike. My wife said I couldn't get the bike unless the doctor approved. He said it was ok. Probably couldn't have done it if it was the clutch hand. Hope your back on the bike soon.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Send me your bike I'll make sure it get riden. :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Had both my wrists done Carpotunnel in them now no more pain or sleepy hands

·
Registered
82 Posts
good luck with surgery. putt

·
Registered
354 Posts
BYBS said:
Send me your bike I'll make sure it get riden. :D :D :D
I'm actually closer. I'll come over and keep the engine warm.

ACEHIGGY,

Wishing you a quick healing time.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Simple....Tell the saw-bones that you will suffer severe psychological trauma unless the surgery is only done after the first snowfall.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
ACEHIGGY said:
Having wrist surgery tomorrow. Bummer!
Been there done that....good luck and wish you a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all your thoughts! The surgery went well. I injured my wrist this last winter in Feb. by slipping on ice and falling on my wrist. After many months of pain, the doc. finally ordered a MRI. I had torn cartlidge, torn ligament, torn tendon sheath, and damaged tendon. The surgery was done to repair the tendon and sheath.

The good news is he said I won't be down as long as he orginally said ... maybe only a month! :D

Rdie safe.

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Good luck on your surgeryand hope you are pain free :( Just got home from mine which I had shoulder surgery. Fun yeah right.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts