Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
533 Posts
i will be riding to work on the 18th

·
Registered
238 Posts
I ride my bike to work every day.My little Neon has been just sitting there since March. :lol:

·
Registered
870 Posts
ride to work

Wouldn't you know it. I took Wednesday, thursday and Friday off of work just to ride. I won't be riding to work but I will be ridin' :p

Steel

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
I ride my bike to work every day, so I'll be riding that day, also.

Eddie

·
Registered
64 Posts
I own a framing crew. and pull a big trailer. But ive got one of the guys talked into drivin my truck and trailer that day so i can ride :mcrider:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Weather permittin', I'm ridin'! No, I'm not just a fair weather rider, but I don't ride into the eye of a thunderstorm fer nobody! :wink:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Me Too

I ride every day it's not raining when I leave for work.

My Motto: "If it rains on the way home, I can change my underwear when I get there...." :lol:

I spread the word with the MI X Riders and hope we all ride to work Wednesday.... The more the merrier.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I'll be riding to work, as I always do.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Ride to work every day rain hail or shine. Wife takes the car so I got the X and I like it that way.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm on vacation this week :lol: :D . But I just might go anyway :shock: . Nothing better than turning around in front of your co workers :eek: and going for a ride, stopping for breakfast! :lol:

·
Registered
938 Posts
I work at home so I would have to ride the bike down the hallway to my office. :D Maybe I will take a spin around town that day.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Let's see....I have to work in Denver on Thursday....so....I'll ride my bike to work on Wednesday. Hmmm, I think I'll ride Hwy. 40 through Steamboat Springs and over Rabbit Ears Pass. :D :D :D

G

·
My "work" is mowing my yard and doing honey-do's...so maybe I can ride around the house? :lol: :lol:

Best of luck to all those who do travel to work...ride safe! 8)

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
The only ride I will have is a car going to Physical therapy :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts