Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost my stupid chrome side cover so I'm looking for a left chrome one or a good deal on both. Thanks!

·
Registered
843 Posts
i have a set make me an offer?? im in spokane washington so shipping will be kinda spendy..there not new but there in good shape i bought them from a guy in tx from this board and i have never put them on..let me know..:thumbup:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a set make me an offer?? im in spokane washington so shipping will be kinda spendy..there not new but there in good shape i bought them from a guy in tx from this board and i have never put them on..let me know..:thumbup:
Geez, I don't know. I can get a new set delivered for $100. $50? You tell me. I really need it. I can't go out in public without it! :cry: I just got my bike back last Saturday after being in the shop for 5 weeks getting dyno-tuned (long story) The next day, Sunday, I showed it and got best in show! :firstplace: high rear 5 small.jpg On the ride home it fell off :mcrider: Thanks for the quick reply!

·
Old Goat
25,660 Posts
If it was in the shop, could they have not put it back on properly and therefore they are responsible....:dontknow:for you a new one.....I dont know about 1800 but DLP sells OEM for the 1300 for $40 a piece...good luck

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it was in the shop, could they have not put it back on properly and therefore they are responsible....:dontknow:for you a new one.....I dont know about 1800 but DLP sells OEM for the 1300 for $40 a piece...good luck
I had them off so it was my fault. Yours are 1800 right? Chrome? Let me know what you want delivered to CT. Thanks

·
Registered
843 Posts
these are off a 1800 r so let me see what shipping will be send me you address geez your bike is so cool you might want to just by new ones for it. mine are nice but there not perfect...i'll send them to ya for the cost of shipping a PAY IT FORWARD kinda deal hows that or just buy new ones let me know..

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
these are off a 1800 r so let me see what shipping will be send me you address geez your bike is so cool you might want to just by new ones for it. mine are nice but there not perfect...i'll send them to ya for the cost of shipping a PAY IT FORWARD kinda deal hows that or just buy new ones let me know..
Thanks,that would be great! It's nice to see someone else that believes in PAY IT FORWARD. I do it all the time. I pick up the tab on whoever is behind me at DD and it flips people out. Parts are the same way. If someone needs something I have, then you got it. I'd like to get new, but I haven't worked in almost 2 years now. Luckily my wife makes enough to support us. I just have to watch my spending. Maybe in the future I can get new then I'll give yours to the forum. I'm VERY sensitive and you're getting me choked up about this, no lie.
Dave Rubino
61 Ipswitch Rd.
Bristol, CT 06010

You're the best man! God bless you and may He watch over you when you ride!

Dave

·
Registered
843 Posts
i'll try and ship today. i'll let ya know when there in the wind..:mrgreen:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're the BEST! Let me know what shipping is and if there's anything I can do for you. Are you into RC by any chance? I airbrush lexan bodies for the racers around here.

·
Registered
843 Posts
no i dont have a rc collection yet;) but do you live by the bristol nascar track??

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no i dont have a rc collection yet;) but do you live by the bristol nascar track??
No, I live in Bristol, CT. I'd love to see a race at Bristol though. I've been to NH, Dover, Pocono and Richmond tracks. What do I owe you for shipping?

·
Registered
843 Posts
yeah i thought it was in ct id have you send me a shirt from there i use to work for tom snevas family on there super mods and indy cars.. shipping was $12.00 but its on me just PAY IT FORWARD to sombody else down the road..hope they work for ya you have a cool X ..take care let me know when you get them...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah i thought it was in ct id have you send me a shirt from there i use to work for tom snevas family on there super mods and indy cars.. shipping was $12.00 but its on me just PAY IT FORWARD to sombody else down the road..hope they work for ya you have a cool X ..take care let me know when you get them...
Got them today! WOOHOO, my bike can go out in public again! Thanks RIDERNW!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts