Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having some trouble dialing my carburetor in and I strongly suspect the problem is caused by the high flow air filter the previous owner put on. I had the carburetor off for a thorough cleaning and replaced the diaphragms and installed the remote a/f screw adjustable set up from Glens. Without the air cleaner on it runs like crap so I installed the one it has on it now and it's a lot better but not good enough. Lots of people remove their stock system for an upgrade so what I'm looking for is if anyone will sell me their stock system if they're willing to part with it. I need everything from the housing forward including the cover.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm having some trouble dialing my carburetor in and I strongly suspect the problem is caused by the high flow air filter the previous owner put on. I had the carburetor off for a thorough cleaning and replaced the diaphragms and installed the remote a/f screw adjustable set up from Glens. Without the air cleaner on it runs like crap so I installed the one it has on it now and it's a lot better but not good enough. Lots of people remove their stock system for an upgrade so what I'm looking for is if anyone will sell me their stock system if they're willing to part with it. I need everything from the housing forward including the cover.
I forgot to mention the bike. Lol! It's a 2004 vtx1300c

1 - 5 of 5 Posts