Honda VTX Forum banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
i was looknig around the house for one of those "if it fits it ships" boxes but i don't seem to have one. i will stop at the post office Tomorrow and grab one but something tells me it won't fit, especially if i wrap it in bubblewrap. let me know your address and we'll see how much it costs to ship.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
i was looknig around the house for one of those "if it fits it ships" boxes but i don't seem to have one. i will stop at the post office Tomorrow and grab one but something tells me it won't fit, especially if i wrap it in bubblewrap. let me know your address and we'll see how much it costs to ship.
1330 Sinclair Ave
Steubenville OH

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
finally got out to the post office this morning. i found a coffee pot box here and the girl at the counter told me it would be less than 20 bucks to send it. remember there is no filter element in it. so if you are still interested let me know and i will send you my address.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
finally got out to the post office this morning. i found a coffee pot box here and the girl at the counter told me it would be less than 20 bucks to send it. remember there is no filter element in it. so if you are still interested let me know and i will send you my address.
Ok, I'm interested. How would you like to receive payment for this?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
ammo, beaver pelts, hookers, weed, whiskey. but a personal check or money order for 20.00 will do. i don't think sending cash is cool anymore.
Jeff abbott
6 1/2 esther street
throop PA 18512
All of those are in my Armageddon bunker and my wife won't give me the keys. I do however have the pelts but winter is coming so I can't part with those. I'll get it off to you this weekend and thank you very much, I really appreciate it

·
Old Goat
26,806 Posts
here's the tracking number.9505 5103 5686 2221 4929 40 and you sent me way too much money. what are you trying to do, fuck with my karma?
Just like Mother Nature….u just dont do that…and while your @ it like the song say dont mess around with “JIM”…lol

·
Registered
12,452 Posts
here's the tracking number.9505 5103 5686 2221 4929 40 and you sent me way too much money. what are you trying to do, fuck with my karma?
I'll take it if he gave you too much $ . I'm not proud. And I'm not all that far from you.

·
Registered
12,452 Posts
Not at all! Lol! I sincerely appreciate the fact that you were just going to give it to me but my conscience wouldn't allow it.
I've found on the VTX forums, if someone is nice enough to give you something, out of the goodness of their heart, to accept it graciously, but when the opportunity presents itself, just PAY IT FORWARD. But I too was raised on if someone gives you something, they had to pay for it and it's worth at least something from me. Kudo's to you.

·
Old Goat
26,806 Posts
I've found on the VTX forums, if someone is nice enough to give you something, out of the goodness of their heart, to accept it graciously, but when the opportunity presents itself, just PAY IT FORWARD. But I too was raised on if someone gives you something, they had to pay for it and it's worth at least something from me. Kudo's to you.
I gave away all the OEM stuff long time ago…I think the last thing I PIF…was a Headlight bucket…when I could I would just send it…but sometimes only asked for shipping…[email protected] my house if I dont use it goes to the curb with a free sign….for me //like a lot of folks its not about the fundage …

Reactions: rangers4u

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I will absolutely pay it forward when the time comes and I meant no offense by giving money for it, that wasn't my intention. I felt that it was the right thing to do.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I will absolutely pay it forward when the time comes and I meant no offense by giving money for it, that wasn't my intention. I felt that it was the right thing to do.
i was just kidding about my karma, it's been screwed for a while now. i got this airbox long ago when i first changed my air filter on my bike and a member of one the vtx boards, either this one or the cafe told me i could have the whole set up for the price of postage. so basically i got it for free. no good can come from making a profit on someone else's generosity. when you get the package let me know if you still want it or not.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts