Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a drivers backrest for a 2006 VTX 1300R. Have one that's laying around and feel like you could part with it. Please let me know what you are asking.

Thank you,
Mike

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have one from ebay. not any thing special just a back rest that is there does not fold or anything. bolts to bottom of passenger seat. Works with stock seat.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a drivers backrest that fits on the stock seat.

I am in need of a drivers backrest for a 2006 VTX 1300R. Have one that's laying around and feel like you could part with it. Please let me know what you are asking.

Thank you,
Mike
I have one sitting in my garage. It doesnt fold down and bolts to the passenger seat. It worked for me but now I've changed seats. I'll make you a deal :D

Lin

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
PM'd ya 52

·
Registered
23 Posts
Have one made by Custom World that bolts to the frame and folds down onto the seat if you would prefer that. Let me know if that would be of interest to you.

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
Sure it would be of interest to me, but maybe a little more than I can spend. I have done some modifications and my budget for the bike is getting slimmer by the day.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Is it possible to post some pictures of these and some starting numbers ? i am looking also ....Thank you

·
Registered
223 Posts
Me too

Is it possible to post some pictures of these and some starting numbers ? i am looking also ....Thank you
Same as RangerDave, I'd like to see what you have if you good folks wouldn't mind posting pics and prices. I have a 2006 1300R like the OP and am looking for a backrest, too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts