Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB Driver's Backrest for my Ultimate Bigboy 2007 1800C. Ultimate's part #13031b. Looks like the Driver's Backrests are all model specific. Prefer Studded Backrest but will consider Non-Studded.

Thanks, Hoppy

·
Registered
340 Posts
WTB Driver's Backrest for my Ultimate Bigboy 2007 1800C. Ultimate's part #13031b. Looks like the Driver's Backrests are all model specific. Prefer Studded Backrest but will consider Non-Studded.

Thanks, Hoppy
FYI: I do not think they are model specific. You should call them and ask. They are very helpful on the phone. It may broaden your search options...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Model Specific?

FYI: I do not think they are model specific. You should call them and ask. They are very helpful on the phone. It may broaden your search options...
I thought they might all be the same, or at least all the Bigboy Driver's Backrests but all the part numbers are different on Ultimate's website. I am going to take your advise and give them a call, that way I'll be sure. Ultimate has always been helpful when I've called them in the past. A good company to deal with and they make a hell of a seat.
Thanks for the headsup,
Hoppy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts